4 sincere questions for those that believe there is a God

by S EIGHT 89 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

tec:

Life comes from Him, through His Son.

These believers sure love their capital letters for personal pronouns about their magic sky friend.

It's a wonder they dare use capital letters for anything else.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Oh so the little boys made a poor choice to sleep in their bedroom! I get it now. TEC thanks so much for helping.____Comatose

That's not what Tec is sayin', those boy's had every right to sleep in thier own beds

Maybe the poor choice is in how the snakes were stored

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I think I'm getting a tad confizzled here compadres.

How are 2 innocent kids being killed by a snake man's choice(or whatever the turn of phrase was)?

Snakes choice? The kids chose to get killed horrendously? Please..........what are you folks saying?

Surely it was god's choice to do nothing.....as usual.........seems like he almost doesn't exist doesn't it!?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

So, this God gave life to billions of humans did he ?

He sure doesn't value those lives highly does he? so what incentive is that for us to use them wisely, if he throws them away like so much trash ?

• wasblind
    wasblind

I think I'm getting a tad confizzled here compadres.

How are 2 innocent kids being killed by a snake man's choice(or whatever the turn of phrase was)?

Snakes choice? The kids chose to get killed horrendously? Please..........what are you folks saying?

Surely it was god's choice to do nothing.....as usual.........seems like he almost doesn't exist doesn't it!?_____Punkofnice

As someone who still holds a belief in Jesus christ

I can honestly say, I don't know why he allows these things

But the kids didn't choose to get killed that way

The owner of the snakes however, had choices

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Oh, so that makes it O.K for God and Jesus to sit back and do nothing does it ?

• Comatose
    Comatose

Yes as long as the bad tragedy is a result of a poor choice by man then god is off the hook. But, he is also off the hook for natural disasters and accidents too. Actually he is just never going to help.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I jus thought of somethin' Punkofnice

Animals can cause enough havoc in thier own natural habitat

I read that Florida now has a problem wit pythons that's not

indigenous to Florida . That's a man made problem

I'm not trynna bash non believers, but what I'm seein' is

blame bein put on God for allowin'

the consequince of mans behavoir

Why blame a God you don't believe in for what is simply the result

of someone elses actions

Jus' sayin'

• tec
    tec

Oh so the little boys made a poor choice to sleep in their bedroom! I get it now. TEC thanks so much for helping.

As Was pointed out, that is not what I have said. Not even remotely. I think you know this though.

Having a dangerous snake around children was a known risk that has now proven to be a poor choice. Bringing a dangerous animal into close proximity with other people to begin with - an animal that man THINKS he can control and house properly/safely - is a poor choice. There is always a risk involved in that. If man chooses to take that risk, with himself and others, then that is on him. Not those children. But each generation does live with the choices of the generation before them; then the generation that follows them will do the same.

He sure doesn't value those lives highly does he?

We are the ones who don't value those lives very highly. THAT is one reason why there are so many starving in comparison to so many living in excess wealth. Or why people die of cancers caused by things that man has made. Or why people die in war, "collateral damage" or otherwise. "acceptable losses" etc, etc... often in light of money outweighing the loss of life. I could go on.

If God did not value life, we would not have it. If God did not value life, there would be no resurrection. If God did not value life, He would not have sent His Son... or before that, prophets. Guiding, teaching... helping, speaking. Mankind has the world he has chosen to have, not listening to God OR His Son. And yes, there ARE innocents being hurt... but when every one who will, has turned, repented and come to Christ and so also God... then Christ will return and establish His kingdom, and no harm will come to those protected within.

Even when man rides out against that kingdom and the people within it to cause harm.

This life is not all that there is, thank God. There is a resurrection. If God did not value life, we could just die and be forgotten. He could have just let us go our way instead of trying to teach those who did not have the law written upon their hearts... not to murder, not to lie, not to steal, not to harm others. He would not have sent His Son, knowing what man would do TO that Son... all for the benefit and the life of those who put their faith in Him, and His teachings.

Peace,

tammy

• Comatose
    Comatose

Would you have helped the kids out wasblind? Or would you have said, hey sorry, I didn't bring pythons to FL, you kids are on your own.

Why the hell do you all make it different for god? He is ALL POWERFUL right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit