4 sincere questions for those that believe there is a God

by S EIGHT 89 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tec
    tec

double post, oops...

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

The post about god stepping in and saving his wife and child is so blinded and narrow minded. Are your wife and child more precious to god than mine, or anyone else's?

People with major health problems, ones that seemingly are hopeless, pull through everyday without explanation, it offers absolutely no proof whatsoever that god exists and that he saved them. It's almost unbearable reading idiotic comments like that.

of course you are, like everyone, welcome to believe that's what happened, but stating it as a fact is lunacy.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I just had a JW switch from being uncomfortable with Jehovah killing innocent babies to saying that it's ok. (non-cult personality vs cult personality)

It would be nice to think I have made an impression, but they have too much to lose to ever admit to themselves that my family has scammed them into joining a cult run by nut jobs.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

This is a beautiful scripture but shows what a liar god is if he exists:

Matt 6: 25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life [e] ?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

TEC -

He does step in.

er................evidence of this?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello there Punkofnice Nice to see you

As I have often said, we can't act like birds, and fly from pillar to post

And I don't think God would expect us too

We're supposed to have better sense not act like we got bird brains

There's a reason man is superior to other livin' creatures

I pity the fool who sit in a field butt naked, actin' like a darn Lillie

waitin' for God to hide thier private parts wit petals

Humans have personal responsibilities to themselves and to thier families

That's where they apply "freewill" and thier " brains" to go out and provide for themselves

Jehovah's Witnesses use that scripture to hoodwink folks to put the business of the WT corporation first

They are very slick salesmen

• wasblind
    wasblind

I think that scripture is sayin ' don't worry to far into the future unecessarily

Somethin' the Jehovah's Witnesses have done each time they predicted when

the end would come

And when it didn't come, It shows that they surely didn't pay attention to

Matt 6:25,28

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

As usual no Believer has answered the question, how could God sit there and do nothing whilst that snake strangled those poor little lads to death ?

Tec offers the red herring that "we mustn't blame God for mans poor choices". I don't, but if He existed I would certainly hold Him to account for standing by doing nothing.

Is God omnipotent ? No ? then He is not Almighty God, just a minor being.

What is He for ?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello there Phizzy

To be truthful as I can. I jus' don't have answers as to why certain things are allowed to happen

But I do think the majority of our problems are man made. And that's why those two little boys died

• tec
    tec

What is He for ?

Life.

Life comes from Him, through His Son.

What we do with the life we have been given, and what choices we make... that is on us.

Peace,

tammy

• Comatose
    Comatose

Oh so the little boys made a poor choice to sleep in their bedroom! I get it now. TEC thanks so much for helping.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit