My Judicial committee

by label licker 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I am with LogCon, don't alter the recording.

And I sure would not send it to Bethel; if anything, they will treat you worse than the local elders. The local elders are their guys, they will not undermine the local elders no matter how stupidly the locals acted.

And you will have played your cards; I would hang onto the recording.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    allelsefails - "I was found Guilty of Apostasy, but I was determined to be repentent..."

Weird; I have never ever heard of that happening before.

• Hummingbird001
    Hummingbird001

I called the co and gave him a transcript of the jc hearing. He read it and called the next day to say they had twenty-five accusers. I said how do you go from the beginning of the week with only four, half way through the week up to twelve and then when I wanted to appeal it, it was finally up to twenty-five accusers and where were the other thirteen accusers that were not mentioned during my hearing.

Where do you live? Salem?

• label licker
    label licker

Hummingbird, we're only a ten minute drive away from Salem but not the Salem your thinking of. And yes it was just that, a witchhunt!!!!!!!!!! On the tape I'm told that the elders had to talk to others in the congregation for they were asking questions as well and they were all tolHd to stop it and to keep quiet about it. Then they said a local needs was given on foolish questionings and planting seeds of doubt that when the time is right we will recieve more spiritual food , to wait on Jehovah. They told me to just accept that the fds is the fds. Seriously, I got that on tape. They didn't say the governing body is the fds but the fds is the fds. WTH?

Last night we had a bunch in for dinner and bible study and they couldn't believe what they had heard. Hopefully we'll hear back sometime this week from our lawyer.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

And I sure would not send it to Bethel; if anything, they will treat you worse than the local elders. The local elders are their guys, they will not undermine the local elders no matter how stupidly the locals acted. And you will have played your cards; I would hang onto the recording.

Giving them a copy of the recording allows their lawyers to review it and see if there truly is anything incriminating.

Plus, if you live in a State that does not allow secretly recording others, they have evidence AGAINST YOU.

IMO, now is the time for you to complete your FADE.

Doc

• label licker
    label licker

Again, we never faded. We just stopped going altogther from over a year ago. This was all brought on because they knew we knew about one of the accusers brother and how he had gotton one of his employees to forge a legat document plus he got drunk one night and smashed in a car by hand. When we tried to bring that up at our jc the elders wouldn't address it. The other accuser was his wife and the other accuser was his brotherinlaw and the other accuser was his buddy that works for him. The best accuser of all was the elder/fillin circuit overseer who's testimony was a false accusation and it's his whole click! His wife studied with the one accuser and he had studied with the guy who smashed in the car. Are you starting to see a theme here?

• allelsefails
    allelsefails

Vidiot - I know. Everyone I have told thinks it is crazy too.

LL - I've never heard of anyone reprooved for discouraging pioneering either. I'm sure that is not in the "flock" book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit