My Judicial committee

by label licker 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Splash
    Splash

If I had someone camped outside my home watching me, I would throw a housebrick through their side window with a note attached saying I dont like being spied on.

As soon as it costs the individual stalkers money, they will soon give it up.

Splash.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

So sorry you've had such a terrible time Label Licker. Yes the more a religion preaches love the more full of hate they are. Glad you are both leaving. It's good to know that they are shi!ting themselves over internet apostacy!

The elders said be careful of the internet and that the apostates have old magazines of half truths on there.

But these are their magazines that are full of half truths, they admit it! What are they talking about?

• Splash
    Splash

By that measure, the WT CD Library is apostate viewing too.

Splash

• label licker
    label licker

We have a neighbor that said to call him and he will come over the next time one of these goons are stalking us. This is a neighbor that will either point a gun in their faces or get their two sons to punch them out if need be. As far as our fade went, we never faded, we just stopped going over a year ago with absolutely no visits or shepherding calls.

This is all over protecting a certain person in the hall who got away with a whole lot of illigal activity and we reported him. I'm almost positive the elders got their hands smacked for that one for a year later the guy was put on public reproof and this is when our witchhunt had started. It was a certain elders favorite pet and his click we stepped on and now it was payback time to us.

I can't figure out they had to private reproof me as well in front of three of the accusers which was that elder who had his testimony thrown out, the other kid who had his testimony thrown out and another kid who couldn't remember her story.

I still think I am going to send a copy of the tape in to the branch headquarters so they can see how this brand spanking new baby circuit overseer handled it. He grew up with abunch from this hall and is best friends with them.

I can't believe it when the elders told me that they would set the sample of showing my love when I come back. Yet the one that said that, his mother in law saw me yesterday and walked right pass me with her head down. She's one of the biggest gossips around. But I am willing to sit through this if it means that all of them will leave me alone now. Its funny how they hate you when your in and once your gone they want you back.

Yeah, the elders said that apostates like to give you questions where you can't find the answers. They said they just love posting their jc's on the internet. That we have to wait on Jehovah for when he gives a crumb to the Jesus and Jesus gives it to the fds and the fds gives it to the governing body and the gb gives it to us. WTH? And if we still can't understand it we just wait and be quiet. My old hall got a local needs on apostacy as well. You might as well as said I got df'd and they had spread this everywhere. I thought noone was suppose to know what your jc was for.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

DATA-DOG - You are spot on. Squeegie and altitude made my day.

Yes. It's probably an individual Elder making up his own thang based on the hate levels coming from the watchtower(R). I guess the 'Jehu elders slaughtering apostates(TM)' was all that was needed to give the elders bullying rights. Twats!

Intelligence and reasoning ability are what cause Elders to step down.

I don't consider myself particularly intelligent but having been an elder that was my undoing.......once I saw that it was just a boys club and how bloody evil the watchtower(R) is behind the scenes. Before that I probably wouldn't have believed it!

I feel that Label Licker has gone above and beyond the call of duty having actually turned up for a JC. I told my JC to F.O.A.D!

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

This Judicial Hearing just sounds wrong from the get go. I wonder if they "Had Direction" from a higher source like the CO. These grouds for the Hearing sounds baseless. Did they just want to send out a message? What scripture did they use for the Reproof? What was their reason for leaving you in?

The J C for Ray Franz had direction from the Society, because there was no way the local committee able to respond to Franz's questions. This whole experience is just off the chain.

I know of a recent experience in Gadsden AL, where an inactive person was DF for drug use. He was so distraught over this, he murdered his wife and 2 children, then himself before the announcement was made of his DFing. They called the CO and he said to "go ahead and make the announcement".

For what reason?

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

By their fruits you will recognize them! Sorry to hear you are going thru this. As the recipent of several Elder 'witch hunts' Hubby and I KNOW that they will lie thru their teeth and the CO always sides with them! Same thing with the Society, they will always side with the CO's & DO's.

Hang on to that recording. The recording of our elders meeting, [JWStruggle 'Elders come for a visit'] saved our cookies and proved that these men are liars and are from their father Satan, the devil.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Also, if Elders were stalking me, I would get a restraining order and call the cops on them.

• label licker
    label licker

The reason I believe why they left me in was one I love Jehovah and Jesus and two there were no witnesses to any of the twenty-five accusers. The co said the reason for this meeting was there were too many that had the same story or similar story. I said give me one witness or two that actually said they saw me say these thing and they couldn't. They had absolutely none for we never associated at their lame picnics, nor did we go anywhere out in service with these dummies. I ask the elder at my jc you must have seen that hubby and I were going out in service alone for the last two years and he said he noticed it yet he never asked why. That's on the tape. It was because of the gossip we were hearing. It was a load of BS. You know what guys, if I went back these goons would make sure I couldn't get my priveleges back for at least a year. They said they would lift them in two months.

They asked if I had seen the new dvd on the prodigal son and I said yeah, on youtube. All three stooges groaned out loud. This jc was extremely uncomfortable for me as well as humiliating. I now know what the congregation thought of me and I was right. For years I had this gut feeling that this was just for show and it was all fake. The elders asked me how can we get you to come back and be involved in the congregation not only when it comes to service and I thought what hall clean and DC stadium cleaning. Ummm, no! That was the only time they wanted to know us. Things of my childhood came out and there was no compassion. It was back to what I think of the elders and the pioneers. WOW!

At first they didn't want hubby in my jc for the holy spirit wouldn't be moved to direct the meeting but thank god he was there for I was saying sorry, I don't remember these accusations and then hubby would pipe up and say the reason you don't remember is because you didn't have those conversations that those conversations were with him and he would name the persons (who by the way weren't there) and when he said them.

• label licker
    label licker

And that one elder who was my accuser and whos testimony got thrown out is also a FILL-IN CIRCUIT OVERSEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit