Signing Off on "The NET THANG"

by JT 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Imbue
    Imbue

JT...hopefully we all get to the point of moving on and putting the WT behind us. Peace Imbue

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

*wiping tears away from my eyes*

JT and Lady C you will be missed. Please stop back in a say hi once in awhile.

JT, you were one of the first to welcome me here and I still appreciate it. You are a very dynamic person and inspire a lot of people to think.

Please enjoy your journey.

You have an open invitation to visit us here on the beach, anytime.

Hugs and kisses, *honk, blowing nose from tears*

Joy

• think41self
    think41self
    V Live long and prosper

Jt and lady.

think41self

She had the vocabulary of a brothel owner specializing in service to sailors with Tourette's syndrome

• Prisca
    Prisca

I am deply saddened by your announcement, because I have always enjoyed your posts, right from the time you were posting on H20. They really captured the 'sprit' of life as a JW, from all positions in the Borg. And you made me laugh too

However, you're moving on from here indicates that you are moving on in your life, and that is great. You've indicated you and Lady C have many plans for the future, and I hope you achieve them all.

May you both have a long and healthy, happy life together.

You will be really missed.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

JT,

You were there on my first post. I recently voted you tops here on JWD. You are the essence of unpretentious wisdom. I can't believe you will not be here!

But you got to do what you got to do. I hope some day you won't even think of yourself as an XJW. I wish this for all of us here.

Please email me and Joy your phone number, just to be sure we will not loose touch forever.

Jst2laws

Ps- Joy just pointed out you already posted your phone. I overlooked it.

• Grunt
    Grunt

Good Luck, JT, to you and your lady. I have enjoyed talking to you since back on H20 and you have made some posts that are among my favorites. I know you will keep helping to shed light on this cult and any others you come across, you can't help it. Thank you for that. I have no doubt that your lives are and will be filled with friends, please count me among them. I imagine you will find time to drop in once in a while, don't let having said good-bye keep you from speaking, please.
    I have never seen you but you have all my respect for your honesty and integrity. Take care,

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

JT,

Your OK in my book.

You are doing a hard very good thing in warnning your family and others about the Vverryy very very bbad badd WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Your starting post, makes the most sense.

Wish you and LadyC the most success in your going to college, very smart move,.. you both are real survivers, and an inspirations to us all.

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • Beans
    Beans

Good luck, I will miss your threads even though I only have the attention span to read half of them! I hope you stop in every few months to say HI!

Beans

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Best wishes to you and your wife. Your contribution has been
    outstanding. I hope our paths cross some day.

Warmest regards,

Lee

• noidea
    noidea

<----------falls to the floor grabbing at his ankles saying..."JT...Please don't go"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit