Signing Off on "The NET THANG"

by JT 61 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

jt...

i'll miss your posts...

so full of wisdom, and insite, yet sprinkled with just the right amount of humour.

godspeed my friend....

may the force be with you.

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America
    U.A.D.N.A.--Rhode Island

• COMF
    COMF

Wrote you this in email, but figured I oughta put it up here, too.

I'll miss you, JT. I've loved reading your posts since way back when you were Elder on H2O and were always saying "U see that it doesn't matter, because YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MAMA!" Take care, you and lady C, and keep plugging with the college studies. I hope I will meet you both in person someday.

Love,
    Fred

Up from Earth's centre through the seventh gate
    I rose, and on the throne of Saturn sate,
    And many a knot unravel'd by the road;
    But not the master-knot of human fate.

• neyank
    neyank

It's been a pleasure reading your posts JT.

You're a good man with a good heart.

Keep on keeping on brother James.

neyank

• Kristen
    Kristen

JT & Lady "C",
    Take good care. :)

Kristen

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

OMG! I missed the "shopping cart analogy" (whining) Please, JT, before you go, can you re-post it?

• cellomould
    cellomould

JT,

Good luck with your studies. Wish me luck too; I should be finishing up with my Master's work soon.

take care,

cellomould

"Without judgement perception would increase a millions times" Death, Without Judgement

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

JT,

Your story truly encouraged and inspired me in my exodus from the JWs. I know that you will pursue excellence in whatever you do. I'll be emailing you.

Tiffany

• Kay Francis
    Kay Francis

Hi JT:

I was quite shocked when daddy said you wrote your good bye note on JW.com. I know you've been quite instrumental in helping many people and they are quite grateful for that.

But now, I guess we can ride off into the sun set in our journey to enjoy the free world -- what's left of it, anyway! Maybe we can have that baby we've always talked about.

Just be sure to drop in to share a few thoughts with everyone from time to time.

Buckle up babe, let's head for the mountains!!!!!!!!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

JT and Lady C,

Have to add my voice to those wishing you luck going back to school. I've always felt a close affinity toward you, going back to the old H2O. You always made so much good sense. May you both enjoy this next adventure, and drop back here from time to time and let everyone know how you're doing.

With love and deep respect,
    S4

• SYN
    SYN

You will be truly missed, James. Take care of yourself!

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit