I don't get it. (and I don't care about America's "royalty" either).
Do You Care About "The Royal Baby"?
I wish them all the best with their new kid, but no.
I love all children and life in general, but nope.
Only as a baby.
The notion of royalty and privilege by birth? Way past it's sell by date.
At least some of the new royals actually do something for a living though.
Even the media gets all gooey over this. Silly meaningless emblems.
I really don't care about the baby either. I'm really not one of those guys that gets joyful over looking at babies.
The funniest part of this is the front page of CNN the last few days:Make CNN Your Homepage
- Royal baby
- Landing gear collapse
- Zimmerman evidence
- Dennis Farina
- Roller coaster death
- Boston suspect photos
- Lance Armstrong
- Bulger trial
Notice all the headlines below it
- 500 inmates escape Iraq jail
- Nightmare day for pope's security
- Pope mobbed after wrong turn
- NEW 2nd Cleveland body ID'd
- What's causing crime in Cleveland?
- NEW Shark attack kills Brazilian teen
- 2nd Texas roller coaster closed
- Fast food chain drops kids meals
- Amanda Bynes to get mental evaluation
- NEW Can Democrats win in Georgia?
- See demolished bridge hit the water
I loved fairy tales as a child. I love the pomp and circumstance. The idea of a King or Queen gives a historical significance and feeling of stability to a country. What do you think of when you think of the U.S.? We are all over the place....mostly going down in the estimation of many in the world.
Yep, I am interested! I'll bet it's going to be a beautiful baby-they make a handsome couple.