Do You Care About "The Royal Baby"?

by minimus 74 Replies latest jw friends

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Just love it :-)

• free2beme
    free2beme

You care about, because the media told you to care about it ... did you ever hear anything about other leaders or royals having a baby? Kate is hot though, I would do her ... I would do her every way possible. I would wreck that chick! LOL :)

• prologos
    prologos

all species are striving for exellences and these two fine specimen (compared to me) made their contribution to the human race's future.

any new baby is warmly welcome.

this nameless one is no exception.

welcome. hugs.

• not bitter
    not bitter

I've got my bunting up

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Like others I wish them well as I would any one...............but pleeeeeeeease British media I cannot take anymore inane information & speculation about the royal baby...

• gorgia2
    gorgia2

After the horror of soldier Lee Rigby's murder I think the royal baby (not to mention Wimbeldon & the Ashes!) has given the Brits something to smile about.

gorgia

• mP
    mP

gorgia:

The Irish who are also British hate the royal family.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I wish the scrounging leeches no harm but I am not interested in the least. Another child born, so what?! They the only people ever had a sprog?

The media of course will milk this boredom for all it's worth.

There are more important issues in the world but the media is either too afraid or lazy to cover them or just goes where the money is.

• minimus
    minimus

Thank you for your sentiments.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I haven't had my bunting up for ages !

I would dissolve the Monarchy problem is what can be put in it's place. I wouldn't mind them staying in power if only there wasn't so much inequlity between the ruling elite and us. I certainly am not at all excited about one of their new off springs arriving on the scene how is this event going to help the common people of this country is he going to perform wonders and transform our lives or will he grow up to play polo and fly a helicopter now and again in between opening up new buildings.

Why do people clap and cheer at them how are they bringing pleasure? Why are they going off on holiday for a couple of months to Scotland when most people only get to go for a couple of weeks if that? Why can they have water sprinklers on in their magnificant gardens when some people can't afford to flush the toilet?

Any more for any more?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit