Another reinstatement meeting coming up...

by MavMan 55 Replies latest jw friends

• MavMan
    MavMan

Dave said:

You lack both the guts and character to deal with truth in its real context. You are a shining example of your god and his lying people.
    Dave, your words really hurt me. Yes I have made big mistakes in my life. Even on this board, but I have apologized publicly. Yet you still see the need to hurt me further. This is sad as I have always enjoyed your discussions and your style of writing. I don't believe any human being deserves to be insulted as you have insulted me.

TO Dawn

Yes I will pray for Jehovah to open my heart. Thank you very much for your loving advice.

To dungbeetle

I did take your offer seriously. I gave you that address for the public library that is nearest to me. You surely understand why I wouldn't want to reveal my real address publicly.

To newboy

Thank you for your kind words my brother.

You said:

Well you did it! Some how you got most of the apostates mad at you.
    And the JWs, don't like you either.
    Yes, I seem to have that ability. lol... But serioursly, I don't like to make people mad. I like to reason. Really, my abilities in communication are not too good, but I do speak from the heart.

To joelbear

Thanks for your advice, but I do have the right to make that choice whether I visit the forum or not.

To larc
    You said:

You are low life trash.
    I understand why you are mad, yet don't understand why you would use such harsh words. Of course you don't have to like me but I don't believe it is necessary to belittle me that way. You don't know me and if we were to meet in person I think you would enjoy my company.

to all

Someone asked:

With all the info and the light you have been given, why would *want* to return to the darkness of the WTS?
    The truth is that I've read a lot of info in this forum and in other sites like Freeminds. But I asked myself is all that info truth, lies or exagerations? I weigh the information, who it's coming from, and although it is disturbing it has not shattered my faith. In this forum it is very hard to find the truth in between all the arguments and thousands of opinions. I have enjoyed many posts my AlanF as he explains many scriptures, yet I read that he does not believe the Bible is the word of God. So why would I take his posts as proof that the Witnesses don't interpret the Bible correctly? If he doesn't believe then I know that the spirit of God is not guiding him. And that's what I'm left with, is Jehovah's spirit guiding the Witnesses? That's why I'm putting Jehovah to the test. I will know after my meeting with the judicial committee where I stand. I know Jehovah will answer my prayers one way or another.
  • JBean
    JBean

Mav: Per your last post here, I do hope that Jehovah does answer your prayers this week. Please truthfully let us know how it goes, as some of us are truly interested (others are not, but that's ok too.) Remember... sometimes God's answer is no, for reasons that we don't understand at the time... but I hope you are fixed in your mind that if you do not get reinstated, you need to take care of yourself and move on (away from the JW's) as you said.

• joelbear
    joelbear

To joelbear

Thanks for your advice, but I do have the right to make that choice whether I visit the forum or not.

Duh,

No Kidding, but as long as you are coming here, reinstatement would be an empty hypocritical action.

Joel

• larc
    larc

Mav,

Of the many JW apologists that have come here, you have been by far, the most deceptive. That is why I came down so hard on you. Yes, you apologized, but it will take a very long time before you will garner a modicum of trust from us.

By the way, if you get reinstated, are you going to disfellowship us? Just curious.

• seven006
    seven006

<<<Dave, your words really hurt me. Yes, I have made big mistakes in my life. Even on this board, but I have apologized publicly. Yet you still see the need to hurt me further. This is sad as I have always enjoyed your discussions and your style of writing. I don't believe any human being deserves to be insulted as you have insulted me.>>>

Mav and your other personalities,

Maybe you need to feel a little pain to fully understand what your actions on this board have done to degrade it.
    Yes, you have apologized and then you turn around, come back with a new name, and do it again. Your actions are in blatant disrespect for every member of this forum. Your little games are an absolute insult to not only the intelligence of the members of this forum but also it's purpose to help others heal.

Your games have interfered with that healing process on this board several times. Many have wasted time communicating with you in a genuine effort to help you as your agenda was only to spit on their efforts and play games. Your posts and your games have always been about YOU and designed to titillate your own ego and reinforce you personal insecurities. Your obvious attempts to waste your time as a disfellowshipped person and only pretend to listen to us is personally insulting to me. Your words of pain directed to me are falling on understanding, caring, but also, completely deaf ears because of your REPEATED actions. I am not buying your statement that MY words caused you the slightest discomfort. You have proven over and over again you simply do not care what anyone here says to you. Why should anyone here reciprocate and care back? We have done that before and you laughed repeatedly in our faces.

You have closed your mind to the many truths you have read on this board and have only played your little games with the thought of some kind of sick victory that you can use to build up your own self image.

You feel pain? You deserve pain. As I said in my first post to you. If you really want honesty and truth, print out every post you have made here (all of them) and sit down and read them to your WIFE. Let her see your little games and the disruption you have caused here. Let her feel the pain of knowing what her husband has done over and over again. If she has an ounce of compassion maybe she will not see us as wasted flesh and metaphysically dead people who deserve to be treated as toys in your sick game. Maybe it is possible that she might even see us as real loving and caring humans who do not deserve to be treated as little unfeeling plastic game pieces in your attempts to amuse yourself. When you are done showing her your little game take those printed pages to the elders. Maybe between us, your wife, and the elders you may finally start to open your eyes to what you have done here and what kind of a person you really are. You may begin to then see what that religion has done to you and the mindset that you are going to pass down to your children. Are your actions representative of YOU or the person you have become because of your RELIGION?

Your pain I am no longer concerned with. The pain you cause others who have communicated with you I am concerned about. That includes your wife and family. You are like the little boy who cries wolf. Nobody hears you any more and your apologies are falling on much wiser deaf ears now. The pain you feel is the pain you yourself have brought about. Why don't you try sharing that pain with your wife and children instead of us?

Just for a few moments try thinking of others instead of yourself. Take those printed pages and hold them up to a mirror. Look at them, look at yourself, and then come back and tell me about your pain and who caused it.

All I have done is forced you to think a little. Im sure that must cause you pain. Pain that was brought on purely by your own actions.

Reach down very deeply into your mind and look for what little spec of conscience you have and try to come to a realization of the honest truth about yourself and your religion. Until you can do that you do not deserve to be an EXJW. Go back to the religion who created the person you are and leave us alone.

Dave

• MavMan
    MavMan
    you have apologized and then you turn around, come back with a new name, and do it again.

This is a false accusation. I did not come back with a new name. I apologized as poster "yoyomama" and then I announced that I was changing the name to "MavMan". I did not deceive or lie after apologizing.

Your games have interfered with that healing process on this board several times.
    What games? I posted at one time as GodRules. I had some interesting conversations with that username. I retired that name. As HenryP I posted a few times also having some interesting discussions. That account was deleted for no reason. As yoyomama I did the most posting and did not deceive anyone with it. No I am MavMan, but I announced publicly who I was. I've been more truthful than most posters in this forum that hide behind their anonymity.

print out every post you have made here (all of them) and sit down and read them to your WIFE
    Right, whatever dude. You want me to destroy my marriage? I have a wonderful relationship with my dear wife. You don't give a damn about me, why would I follow your stupid instructions?

The pain you cause others who have communicated with you I am concerned about.
    Who did I cause pain to? Who went through painful agony because of one of my posts? Get real, man, you're just blabbering stuff like a little child.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit