Another reinstatement meeting coming up...

by MavMan 55 Replies latest jw friends

• MavMan
    MavMan

Excuse me, but who are you? You're a newbie and just decided to criticize me? What's up with that?

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

MavMan: It really urks you that a "mere lurker" can see through to what you really are doesn't it?

• MavMan
    MavMan

No, it doesn't bother me, I'm just wondering what you're problem is. But carry on.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

MavMAn:

I hope for all the best. It seems your heart is still with the Jws, and if this is the case, then go back. It might take a “Round Two” for you to awake from your "psychic sleep" to realize the difference between reality and illusion.

For the most part, I hope this board has given you an honest observation of what is going on in the JW world.......

It will take an awareness of your own wrong training, your conditioning, to change yourself into a "new" person, on the right path......

• Xander
    Xander

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=25285&page=2&site=3

Here ya go MavMan - last thread we talked in...

This was regarding the watchtower flip-flopping on organ transplants (I even kept it simple hoping you'd answer and not duck out).

Note that I asked a question on 4/8 6:01EST, you dodged the question on 4/8 6:15EST - I rebutted at 4/8 7:18EST, and then the thread continued being bumped until 4/9.

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

I know it doesn't bother you Ernesto. If it did, I don't think you could truly live with yourself. (A Liar who trusts in God? Nah...) As I said before, good luck with your "reinstatement" as it were. Hopefully "the brothers" will accept your participation on this forum as a fine display of repentance on your part. They will look at every dodge, every duck and run, as a fine example of the conduct of a true christian.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

[8>]

• MavMan
    MavMan

Xander: I have replied in the thread you mentioned.

• Francois
    Francois

MavMan, I hope you're reinstated. I don't really think you're very popular nor welcome here. Just a guess.

FT

• SYN
    SYN

Mavman: You've gotta ask yourself : why aren't you allowed to read Apostate material?

Ever heard of a man named George Orwell? Or the Thought Police?

Welcome to 1984, PAL.

Even after reading through all of the stuff available on the Web about the WTBTS, you still believe the BOrganization is directed by "God"? Unbelievable! (Pun utterly intended)

Geesh. Some people never learn.

One choice question that I demand you answer: which bits of the Bible do you believe in? All of it? Even the bits that Farkel highlighted in an earlier thread, where you were to impregnate your brother's wife if he kicked the bucket, or perhaps the one where a bear chowed all those kids? Or maybe the one where a woman's hand got lopped off because she nailed some guy in the nuts? HMMM?

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit