Another reinstatement meeting coming up...

by MavMan 55 Replies latest jw friends

• LucidSky
    LucidSky

MavMan - You seem to demonstrate a slight uncertainty in the JW's since you mentioned that you would leave it to Jehovah to decide what you will do. That, to me, indicates that you think Jehovah, at least a little, might possibly not want you to go back.

I know this website is not the most friendly to JW's, due in part to the hurt many here have been through. What caused me to reevaluate my entire belief in the JW's was that they teach everyone except JW's will be destroyed eternally in Armageddon. Billions of people. I know many who are not JW's but are good and decent people. Will God destroy them forever because they never joined the organization?

Best wishes on whatever happens with you and let us know how it goes. I'm interested.

"If you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'll just have to stop doing stupid things." - H. Simpson

• LucidSky
    LucidSky

SYN raises a good point about reading apostate material. If this is the truth, you should have nothing to fear because truth can stand on its own -- it has nothing to fear from falsehood which can eventually be shown to be incorrect. You aren't being deceived if the material is indeed presenting facts. However, listening to arguments from only one side can get you in trouble.

Read Crisis of Conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom by Franz. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

• seven006
    seven006

Whom ever you are today,

None of us believe a word you say about your desire to seek truth and honesty. If you have one spec of self respect (which you have proven not to) and you honestly want the truth to be known about your personality I suggest the following: Print out everything you have ever posted on this board and show it to your loving brothers. Show them your deceit and lies. Show them your mental capacity to believe the truth as you perceive it to be. Show them your real personality as it exists in reality. You want honesty? You want the to see the real person you are? Show them print outs of all your posts on this board and let them decide just as we have.

You want nothing to do with real truth and you have absolutely no concept of honesty. Telling them that you came to this board is just a fraction of the "truth." Who do you think you are kidding? You can lie to them and put on the false look of repentance and they will buy it. The real truth about you and what you are made of are in the threads of this forum. Lying to yourself and others comes so easy to JW's, you will fit right in. Only a completely psychotic person believes the level of deception you have shown on this board to be justified. I don't know how you sleep at night and I certainly do not understand how another intelligent person can see you as anything except who you are. Your wife must be as ignorant and blind as you are.

If you ever gain the ability to take a good look at yourself and want to see who you really are face to face, come back here and will teach you how to be truly honest with yourself. If you only want fractions of truth and reality go back to your beloved religion that only has the ability to see truths as you do, out of context, and manipulated for selfish gain.

Don't insult our intelligence with your psychotic bantering. Unlike your religion, we have the ability to see right through people like you.

Go ahead, print out the truth and see what happens. I know that is a stupid thing to ask of you. You lack both the guts and character to deal with truth in its real context. You are a shining example of your god and his lying people.

Again, I don't know how you sleep at night.

Go away and grow up.

Dave

• TexSham
    TexSham

Rock on, MavMan, get back in there if that's what you want. Knock them off their feet. Be honest with them, you are a good christian, and would be an execellent addition that would only contribute to their organisation's piety. Good luck.

• Dawn
    Dawn

MavMan:

You said that you had prayed to Jehovah to show you the way "in or out" - I can relate to that. I just hope that your eyes and ears are open to hear his answer......

I would suggest that you pray again and ask him to open your eyes and ears to the truth.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

what is "moviepackage" about?

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

For those of you who can't stop FEEDING TROLLS whatever excuse you are giving yourself for doing it:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=25748&site=3

wherein I offered to send yoyou/mavman/henry_p/sexyteen/mario_kempes...copies of books at no charge...

here is the address he gave me to send them to:

201 N. Ector Drive
    Euless, Texas 76039

and here is the infor for here: (thanks coolbreeze)

Library Contact Information
    Euless Public Library
    201 N. Ector Drive
    Euless, Texas 76039
    Telephone: 817-685-1480
    Fax: 817-267-1979
    e-mail: [email protected]

I have some more info I will put up tomorrow I hope!!!

to reiterate what I put up on another postconcenring the yoyo's of the world:

To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the pain they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement' (as they see it).

Trolls are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse.

When you try to reason with a troll, he wins. When you insult a troll, he wins. When you scream at a troll, he wins. The only thing that trolls can't handle is being ignored.

• new boy
    new boy

MavMan

Well you did it! Some how you got most of the apostates mad at you.

And the JWs, don't like you either.

The hot news is you really don't need either one to be happy, but you need to figure that out for yourself.

You will be just fine whatever happens.

May You have peace my brother----Keith Casarona

"Seat of the Soul" Gary Zukuv

• LDH
    LDH

Personally, I think it's really cool that a group of three "untrained volunteers" (JR Brown's words) can determine when you are worthy of association with the rest of the 'congregation.' [8>]

I'm using the term 'congregation' loosely.

But like I said, I think it's pretty cool. They can determine whether or not you can answer at the meetings, whether or not you can go in field service, and whether or not you qualify to attend parties gatherings.

Ha Ha, some religion you got.

Lisa

(ps-Six, I have no idea. I've wondered the same thing.)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    If they refuse then this will be the last meeting. I have prayed to Jehovah asking for his guidance in that meeting. If they refuse reinstatement, I will know that Jehovah has guided me out. I will not go back. I have sincerely asked Jehovah to show me the way, in or out.

You do realise that if you aren't reinstated, you'll have to accept that Jehovah is telling you that this isn't His organisation? That therefore means that you must stop thinking of it as the truth, and more importantly, stop slagging off the people here who are also convinced of that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit