Another reinstatement meeting coming up...

by MavMan 55 Replies latest jw friends

• avengers
    avengers
    I dont want to start on the wrong foot by hiding the fact that I have been in this forum researching the truth.

Since you don't know how, they'll show you.

• JBean
    JBean

MavMan... just as last time, I wish you only what you personally need to be happy at this point. I do understand you needing "Jehovah's people", but you seem also to need people here, on this board. I think you know who will accept you back, no matter what decisions you make, and who won't. The best to you... Jbean

• spender
    spender

but mavman, you know what is going to happen. Let's think about this for a bit....you enjoy learning more about God, right? I think it's pretty evident that you do by your posting on this board. If they refuse to let you back because you had such eagerness, what does that tell you about the organization? Why would you want to be a part of that?

• zanex
    zanex

good..u and that cult deserve each other...

• MavMan
    MavMan
    If they refuse to let you back because you had such eagerness, what does that tell you about the organization?

If they refuse then this will be the last meeting. I have prayed to Jehovah asking for his guidance in that meeting. If they refuse reinstatement, I will know that Jehovah has guided me out. I will not go back. I have sincerely asked Jehovah to show me the way, in or out.

• JBean
    JBean

MavMan, if what you say is true, then you must be very anxious about this meeting. Because if they say no, then you're kind of committed to not go back, right? In that case, since you want it sooo much, I do hope they reinstate you. However, realize that you may be back here anyway... just 'cos you'll miss us! : )

• MavMan
    MavMan

Thanks JBean, I've always enjoyed your comments and posts. We will see what happens, in a sense, I'm putting Jehovah to the test.

• Xander
    Xander

lol @ MavMan....

If they refuse reinstatement, I will know that Jehovah has guided me out. I will not go back.

Make sure you mention you are researching and independently verifying their teachings on the web.

I guarantee they won't let you back.

See, I've read your other posts, and tried to have a discussion with you before, only to have you duck out (repeatedly) when you couldn't answer. I know one of two things will happen as a result:

1) You won't mention that you visit apostate sites, and they will re-instate you. You will then come to the board and say "I told them I researched apostate sites and they are open minded enough to allow me to return".

2) You WILL mention that you visit apostate sites, and they will NOT re-instate you. You will then come to the board and say "I told them I researched apostate sites and they are open minded enough to allow me to return".

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• MavMan
    MavMan
    I've read your other posts, and tried to have a discussion with you before, only to have you duck out (repeatedly)

I certainly did not duck out on purpose. I do have a life beyond this forum, you know. I access the forum during working hours when I have down time and never on weekends. Sometimes I'm involved in a thread, and than I'm not able to visit the forum for a few days, so the thread just gets buried in the forum and I don't see it again. When I remember, I do go to the members page and try to read threads that I've posted on, but I don't always have the time.

If you point to a specific thread or question that you would like to get my opinion on, I would be glad to answer.

As far as your scenarios go, I will come clean with the brothers. I am determined to tell them that I've visited this forum. I understand that things could go very bad for me, but as I've said, I have faith in Jehovah God. He will protect me if necessary.

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

MavMan said:

I certainly did not duck out on purpose. I do have a life beyond this forum, you know. ...
    Yep. Deceitful as can be. I notice that you almost always seem to suddenly obtain your life away from this forum whenever a hard to answer question comes up. It sounds like a cop-out to me. You then try to minimize the social heat on you by pulling this stunt:

If you point to a specific thread or question that you would like to get my opinion on, I would be glad to answer.
    What a joke. No doubt you will suddenly become busy and unable to respond if the threads were even pointed out to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit