Another reinstatement meeting coming up...

by MavMan 55 Replies latest jw friends

• MavMan
    MavMan

I turned in a request (by letter) for reinstatement last week and I’ve been informed that I will meeting with my original judicial committee this coming Wednesday. I’m very excited and happy, but at the same time I want to be careful how I conduct myself. In the last meeting in early March, my reinstatement request was turned down. Basically, I explained to the brothers that I had a problem with my personality and that I give in easily to anger. I also told them that since my disfellowshipping, I have abandoned my immoral ways and had started an honest research of the truth. I need the truth to sink into my heart and I needed to examine the scriptures myself. All three brothers were very nice, but said that I needed to work a bit on my anger and self-control before being reinstated.

I think I have made much progress in being honest with myself and others. I have made big mistakes in myself, even in this board by taking advantage of anonymity, but I feel I have improved personality wise.

I plan to explain to the brothers in the committee what I have been researching. I want to be truthful with them. I want to be reinstated into Jehovah’s organization, but I don’t want to start on the wrong foot by hiding the fact that I have been in this forum researching the truth.

I hope all of you understand my need of Jehovah and his people.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

The sooner you're reinstated, the sooner you're gone from here. So good luck!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

By all means, Mav, tell the inquisitors about your penchant for apostate boards. I'm sure that they will appreciate your forthrightness and honesty.

Does this mean that you will be here for a very long time? (sigh)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The first rule of an inquisition is "Don't answer any questions that have not been asked."

That’s your problem... you tell them things without them asking.

You told them about your anger, have you told them about your hanging out with apostates?

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• rekless
    rekless

I understand, but once you break the news that you are researching using outside references you will be told that the society does all the research that you will ever need.

If you want back in give up your independant attitude and march with them without questioning anything...be true to them not unto thyself.

Hell is truth seen too late. H.G.Adams

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

MavMan said:

I don’t want to start on the wrong foot by hiding the fact that I have been in this forum researching the truth.

You have done no such. You have simply come onto this forum, made very poor attempts to discredit "apostates", duck and ran whenever your canned answers couldn't resolve the issues. All I have seen from you is denial, deceit, and (albeit deliberate) ignorance.

I wish you LUCK on your reinstatement. (That is, if you aren't sitting at bethel eating a donut over your computer keyboard.)

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Dear Ernesto aka MavMan aka YoYoBozo aka wannabeJW-

Your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. You sit here and debate on JW-related issues and are provided overwhelming amounts of information to unquestionably prove the fact the JW are flawed. Yet like a pitiful stray dog you are fleeing back to your Masters for a sense of false security.

You claimed a doubtful case of a miscarriage with your so-called wife some time ago, and in reality I question any and everything you EVER say on this board. Your obsession with multiple identities and attempting to deceive people makes you fit right in with the JW... in the name of theocratic war strategy.

How can anyone believe anything you say? Your pathetic. I hope to God you DO get REINSTATED. PLEASE do so.. if you do... then that would mean in your own words you would be compelled to leave this board.

Then again, you do serve a purpose. I show coworkers and friends some of your posts along with the insane reasoning of Yadirf and YouKnow as well, and you should be proud that your comments and rationale contribute heavily to making sure a large number of other people NEVER become JW. So you can relish in the fact you are doing "reverse witnessing".. your conversation, debates, and ideas help other people never affiliated with your joke of a religion to know that it is false and wicked. I can personally vouch the three of you (YK, Yadirf, and yourself) have accounted for at least 15 people in my case alone at work and also friends who will NEVER recieve literature or have anything to do with the JW, and for that I thank you.

So flee back to your false religion which divides families, proclaims to speak for God yet changes its mind every other year, and which shelters pedophiles and destroys lives. You two deserve each other.

Your Friend

Jason

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• spender
    spender

heck, take a look at the website in his profile. Half of his responses to the questions about JW's don't even answer the question at all!

20. If Jesus returned in 1914, why did the Watchtower teach that he returned in 1874, and maintained this 1874 teaching up until 1940?

Reply: Again, why have Protestants, Catholics, Pentescostals etc also done the same thing at other dates. Click here for more.

he can't even recognize the flaws of the JWs when he knows full well the truth...what a sad life.
  • MavMan
    MavMan

wow, that was mean R.

If you want back in give up your independant attitude and march with them without questioning anything...be true to them not unto thyself.
    That's what I don't want to do, that's why I will come clean with the brothers. If they accept it, fine, if they don't oh well.

That’s your problem... you tell them things without them asking.
    That's true. But I need to be honest with them and myself.

The sooner you're reinstated, the sooner you're gone from here. So good luck!
    lol.

By all means, Mav, tell the inquisitors about your penchant for apostate boards. I'm sure that they will appreciate your forthrightness and honesty.
    I have confidence in the brothers, I hope everything goes well.
  • MavMan
    MavMan

Spender, that's not my website. Someone posted the link on this board last year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit