I get so tired of people complaining about everything President Obama says or does

by booker-t 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Oculos Aperire
    Oculos Aperire

Don't the people that have to live under his regime have a right to complain? After all what he does has a very real and all encompassing effect on every single aspect of their lives and futures. Do people expect that as soon as they vote someone into such a position of total power that they are just meant to be quiet and shut up no matter what he does?

Somehow I don't think that's right either.

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

booker-t let me explain something:

1. The name you selected to use is booker-t... as in Booker T Washington or Booker T. Jones or Booker T the wrestler all of whom are black so many will suppose you are as well. Strike One

2. You said something about Obama that is positive... Strike Two

3. You posted something in support of Obama write after the Trayvon Martin case - Strike Three

You are out LOL

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

On the other hand I'm so used to people complaining about everything any president does I don't pay it much mind and usually change the subject because if find it so boring and predictable, talking about the weather, and talking about what a president should or shouldn't have done fall into the same catagory in my mind both seem to indicate nothing much important to say and are just fillers for moments of awkward silence which I seldom find engageing.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i was total anti bush so i dont think the left can talk about people talking about obama. and while the right has said tons of insane things about Obama, he has done some horrific things like drone strikes, destroying the bill of rights, outright lying about medical marijuana raiding, etc.

so my only beef is if you are going to point out bad things Obama is doing, make sure they are real, not crazy stuff like the birth cirtificate, etc.

• Simon
    Simon

Granting free passes to any president for any reason is wrong.

They should always be held accountable for their actions whatever color they are and whatever party they represent.

Blind alliegance and granting of too much autonomy always leads to bad things.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Simon:

Some people think he should be immune from criticism. Meanwhile, every other president was ripped to shreds by critics or ridiculed by late night comedians.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

I do not like to discuss politics but I agree, tired of people putting the man down. The fact is that they all fk up, his race has absolutely nothing to do with it. Everyone had something to complain about each president. Really who gives a shit, its not like the president really controls the government anyway.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, I think it shows up some people's mentality when criticising the presidents actions and policies are then labelled as 'racist'.

If people are making comments about his color - yes, completely inappropriate and shows up the people making the comments instead.

But this constant "because I am black" whining is just done to death and starting to lose all meaning when thrown about at every opportunity.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I never thought of all those things soso.....but thanks for pointing them out - I don't agree with your comment because once again you defer to the reason for anyone commenting and having a different opinion is because of race - you might be watching too much of Al Sharpton but hey, you are entitled to your opinion. sammieswife

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

Yes you did Sammie... yes you diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit