I get so tired of people complaining about everything President Obama says or does

by booker-t 50 Replies latest jw friends

• booker-t
    booker-t

For the past 4 1/2 years I have heard everything said about President Obama and now the lastest "Obama being the Anti-Christ" just have me laughing my head off. Where do people get nonsense like this? Do they just sit around the kitchen table and say "What are we going to say next about Obama and Michelle?" I personally think Obama is doing an excellant job and his race has nothing to do with it. I am glad finally we have a black president which I thought I would never see in my lifetime but I like Obama for a job well done not because he is black. I liked President Clinton and he was white. Doing a job has nothing to do with a person's race. And I cannot believe people are mad at Obama because he said Trayvon Martin could pass for his son. Come on people look at Obama and a picture of Trayvon they do resemble. Both are tall and thin and light skinned black males. My prayers go out to Trayvon's parents Sabrina and Tracey and I pray for them to have strength to get through this tragedy.

• BizzyBee
  • talesin
  • Comatose
    Comatose

I think Obama has done a nice job with national security and being smart with trusting the people on the ground regarding drone strikes and Guantanamo. Sticking his neck out for Lybians and not for Syrians seems smart since the rebels are mixed in with radical Muslims. I just want the economy doing better and I hope it continues to improve. I miss the economy of the Clinton days. Would actually love to see Hillary run and involve Bill in some way.

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

I get so tired of people really believing obama is doing anything other than playing his role as a pawn for the REAL powers that be. Do your homework people, anybody who knows anything understands that it's just a "show" for the ill-informed and uneducated, and your VOTE is about the most meaningless thing in existance. Stop being sheeple, its pretty distgusting

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

For the past 4 1/2 years I have heard everything said about President Obama and now the lastest "Obama being the Anti-Christ" just have me laughing my head off. Where do people get nonsense like this?

For 8 years, a lot of people said that George Bush was the Antichrist (For proof do a Google search). Before that, a lot of people said that Clinton was the Antichrist. People are now saying that the new Pope is the Antichrist. I used to laugh too when I heard people say that. People say the darndest things!

• perfect1
    perfect1

being president must suck.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

BTW, ohio - are you happy with the results under Obama for gay rights?

• still thinking
    still thinking

I personally think Obama is doing an excellant job

I doubt those being tortured at guantanimo would agree...or the people being killed by drones...but then, they don't care who it is in power, when the result is the same.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Proud to say Obama was the first President I voted for.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit