Zimmerman Not guilty

by mouthy 480 Replies latest social current

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

"The Department of Justice - Civil Rights Division - has just set up a hotline for TIPS - an email for all the George Zimmerman haters to go to and tell them what you know about his racist actions. What have you seen George do? How has he treated you? Did he comment on your hoodie in a racist way? Did he wink at you with hate in his eyes? We want all and anything you have - send it to our email - lets bring this man to justice!"

That's just wrong. The US Government has become more then just a bully, but is on a witch hunt of an INNOCENT man. Doesn't Eric Holder have better fish to fry, like the bank and government executives who collapsed our housing? How about the IRS agent who denied charities tax exempt status? Zimmerman needs to go to Russia, as I think Putin would treat him better. Russia will soon become the safe haven for libertarian and innocent Americans.

• designs
    designs

SW- This is our massive and complex legal system and multi-culture world in action. Criminal and civil cases can be appealed here. People have a right to protest peacefully and have their say.

• Violia
    Violia

where could I move where the left is not ruling the airwaves? Where I wont' be called a racist just b/c I am white. Jesus h Ch*ist, the USA is full of vigilantes . A white man must be executed for TM death, hopefully on TV.Next thing I know they will be playing a Willie Nelson song-

thank god for cops, without them - it is a thankless job sometime. I have known some wonderful cops. God bless them

• still thinking
    still thinking

Gees sammies...doesn't that take the biscuit?

This tells me the government is definately trying to cause this problem and distract the public by feeding the already disgruntled public. Racism IS an issue. And there are plenty of issues where it could be applied. This case seems to be being sold to the public by the media as nothing more than racism. You have to ask...WHY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=01nSGb6waE8

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

"You are ridiculous - God night you powermad douchbag"

Wow. Perhaps this person shouldn't be on this forum, under any of his 3 aliases.

Skeeter

• Simon
    Simon

Some people won't be happy until there are riots.

I think GZ needs to move abroad ...

• Simon
    Simon

Great video still thinking

People are dumb and asleep. I really can't see a good future for the US. It's depressing.

• Simon
    Simon

Great video still thinking

People are sleepwalking and being manipulated. I really can't see a good future for the US right now. It's depressing.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Brainwashed. Considering learning the words to "Oh Canada!"

• designs
    designs

Viola- you remind me of people in my parents generation- turn off that damn Rock N Roll

Heard a group this weekend at the Laguna Beach Sawdust Festival perform Lynyrd Skynyrd's 'Sweet Home Alabama', few knew it was the answer song to Neil Young's 'Southern Man'. They even left out the line about ol Neil! It was just a song that way, no teeth, tears or blood.

These are good and provocative times, we are speaking at and to each other about the great social and environmental issues of our time and lives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit