Zimmerman Not guilty

by mouthy 480 Replies latest social current

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I should also add that in light of all this school stuff - it has been alledged that Sabrina Fulton was not aware of the fact that he son was found with stolen property on him and what was described as a burglary tool. That's perhaps because the officer who found the stuff on Martin did not file a criminal report or a criminal investigation into the goods from a robbery - instead, as directed in dealing with black youths, he filed a 'found property' report instead. Considering that Martin then got suspended for the vandalism and not the burglary - then there wouldn't be any report or record given to her to let her know what her son had done. Had Sabrina Fulton known that her son might be guilty of having robbed someone's home and stolen their property - she might have wanted to sit down and figure out a course of action on this more serious charge. So if as she may have said - she didn't know - and if had she known, she may have chosen to punish him in another manner than sending him to his father - she too might be able to file a lawsuit. sammieswife

---

In October 2011, after a video surveillance camera caught Martin writing graffiti on a door, MDSPD Office Darryl Dunn searched Martin’s backpack, looking for the marker he had used. Officer Dunn found 12 pieces of women’s jewelry and a man’s watch, along with a flathead screwdriver the officer described as a “burglary tool.” The jewelry and watch, which Martin claimed he had gotten from a friend he refused to name, matched a description of items stolen during the October 2011 burglary of a house on 204th Terrace, about a half-mile from the school. However, because of Chief Hurley’s policy “to lower the arrest rates,” as one MDSPD sergeant said in an internal investigation, the stolen jewerly was instead listed as “found property” and was never reported to Miami-Dade Police who were investigating the burglary. Similarly, in February 2012 when an MDSPD officer caught Martin with a small plastic bag containing marijuana residue, as well as a marijuana pipe, this was not treated as a crime, and instead Martin was suspended from school.

Either of those incidents could have put Trayvon Martin into the custody of the juvenile justice system. However, because of Chief Hurley’s attempt to reduce the school crime statistics —according to sworn testimony, officers were “basically told to lie and falsify” reports — Martin was never arrested. And if he had been arrested, he might never have been in Sanford the night of his fatal encounter with Zimmerman.

• Simon
    Simon

Maybe there should be a rule: Whenever Al Sharpton turns up people should know that facts and truth have left the building.

Watch this video and recognise the repeat behaviour in how he feeds the press (who eat it up) instead of following the legal process and that they don't mind spreading lies and labelling someone and ruining their reputation if it suits their purpose.

http://retroreport.org/the-tawana-brawley-story/

You'd think people would be "wise" to these clowns by now. Seriously, are people just dumb? How are people fooled again and again by the same story?

Watch around 9:30 - sounds like he still thinks OJ is innocent (?!)

Al Sharpton: Undermining true victims of race crime since 1988

Attourneys involved lost their licenses. Let's hope history repeats but Sharpton doesn't wiggle away this time.

• still thinking
    still thinking

would you ask yourself if maybe Martin was looking in those windows to burgle the homes? Maybe not.

I'm not sure why you are asking me this. Of course I would ask that too. Why are you trying to make me look like I am biased? I was simply asking a question and hoping someone could clarify.

DID Z have a history of violence?

• still thinking
    still thinking

drug trafficking?

What drugs was he trafficking? Marijuana or something heavier? Marijuana is not illegal in many places. But hard drugs are. And hard drugs are supplied with the support of the US government and military. The system is screwed up.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

DID Z have a history of violence?

-

No.

• Oculos Aperire
    Oculos Aperire

Simon.. I am not for or against any of them. How can I be? How in all true honesty can anyone be? How can you even be? Not one of us was there and knows the full and real truth of this story. NOT ONE. So it goes that all we are reading here is peoples personal prejudices, hates, ignorance, racist views, fantasy and outright rubbish based upon more probable rubbish and untruth.

I thought we had all decided to leave untruth behind. I guess not.

It's very dangerous sir to live by how things 'seem'.

• still thinking
    still thinking

So what was posted on the other thread about his partner is incorrect? He wasn't violent towards her?

• baltar447
    baltar447

Ok guys, I've only seen bits and pieces of this. Where can I go to get an unbiased story of what really happened?

• baltar447
    baltar447

And frankly, as much media and public pressure there was on this, I trust in the jury of one's peers and being convicted BEYOND a reasonable doubt.

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

GZ was knowledgible of the laws. i know we don't know what happend with the DV claim but I would bet someone advised him to counter back and ask for a restraining order. This happens all the time. Maybe both were at fault maybe only one. What I get from it is that GZ may not be the all around good guy Simon thinks he is. Certainly it puts his charachter into question.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit