If you were on the Zimmerman jury, how would you vote? 2nd degree murder, manslaughter or innocent?

by UnConfused 314 Replies latest social current

• Glander
    Glander

Now the story shifts to the political/media/race exploiters who are just beggining to salivate over this manna from heaven.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Soso, you state :

Common Sense shows that had Zimmerman:

1. Not profiled TM this would not have happened.

Look I profile plenty of people, it's called COMMON SENSE when vandalizim and theft has been happening in my neighborgood. Our neighborhood watch is a community effort, there is no one person "on duty" we all are collectivly watching out. ( Some carry guns routinely) I see some suspicious looking kids in the neighborhood and I walk outside and make sure they see me watching them. ( Is that chasing or wrongly intimindating?) The police have been called n them and the police admitted to kknowing exactly who they were and at least one had a long rap sheet. These kids were dressed like thugs. Yes we profile them . NO they are not of any race different from majority the neighborhood. It is about BEHAVIOR and profiling is about SAFETY

2. Had he not followed him this would not have happened.

This might be so. Hindsight is 20/20. if Treyvon had not confronted and began a fight, this would not have happened. If Treyvon had gone inside his house the would not have happened. if if if if

3. Had he not got out his vehicle this would not have happened.

same as above. His reasoning for both was to get a adddress to give to 911 for an exact location. Remember 911 was on the way.

4. Had he identified himself this probably would not have happened.

Did treyvon ask or did he accuse? Was anyone else there to hear? "Probably" is a key word here, it is not definitly. If the suspicious kids in my neighborhood asked me who I was I wouldn't give that information away either. It's none of their business, and it could cause me to be in danger if they decided to target my house.

5. Had he followed the suggestion of the dispatcher this would not have happened.

The dispatcher suggested he not follow AFTER , let me say this again, AFTER he was already walking to the other street. he did not follow TM when TM walked between the homes, he looked at address numbers and was walking back to his vehicle. This was all presented in the court. So GZ DID FOLLOW THE DISPATCHERS ADVICE when asked and began walking back to his car.

As stated by nearly everyone here, the result of the case has been accepted the fact remains this issue was created unnecessarily. Now one life is gone and countless others damaged because of the 5 points above. The creating of unessesary actions was not GZ acting alone. It could have all been avoided if TM went home and or called the 911 himself.

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

@nonjwspouse - thanks for reposting the information that I put up that I guess was apparently deleted because it had racist content, filled with outright lies and was sickening.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

soso, I guess that's what happens when I take so darn long to finish my post I am such a multitasker and get off track so easy!

I had no idea yours was deleted.

• Simon
    Simon

sosoconfused (apparently you really are)

Do you not 'get it'? Re-posting the same claims over and over and over again does not make them any more true the n-th time as it does the first time.

They are just claims and supposition, devoid of any evidence and we've had enough of them. I do consider them lies and racist because I cannot see any other reason for making them.

"Hey, TM hated hispanics and thought wanted to kill one and he was going to rob some houses on the way home"

Does that help? If I repeat it 100 times it will make it true? Would you start questioning why I kept inventing and repeating stuff and get a little tired of it after a while?

I find some people's treatment of GZ dispicable and shameful.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Lets take race out of it. I'm white, in my own neighborhood. People know me here. I walk to the store. A white man unknown to me, starts to ghost me. I feel a little uncomfortable so I walk another direction. The man is in touch with law enforcement who tell him to stay put. He doesn't. I then see this man out of his car. He asks what I'm doing here. Knowing the best way not to become a victim is to not act like one, I come on strong. "Who the hell are you and what business do u have here"? If you are law enforcement, Identify yourself now or F off!" This man gets in my way, we struggle, I get the best of him. He shoots me.

He walks on self defence.

I'm not afraid of riots right now. I'm more concerened about more self appointed vigilantes who now have an E ticket to do the same.

• Simon
    Simon

Sigh.

THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED !!!

How about "I'm keeping an eye on my neighbourhood, see someone suspicious, report it to the police, try to tell them which way he went, he has circled round and attacks me, starts beating the crap out of me, I scream for help but none arrives, I shoot him as a last resort"

Now all the thugs are pressing for this to be classed as murder so they can attack people with impunity.

• Simon
    Simon

The court and jury decided that it was TM who caused it.

Give it up already.

This doesn't give anyone a ticket to do anything - it simply gives everyone the right they have always had which is to defend yourself from an attacker.

If you want that removed then god help you.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

The Black Panthers are offering up a $1,000,000.00 reward for the capture of George Zimmerman.

Go to youtube and watch it.

• Simon
    Simon

They are calling for murder and should be classed the terror organisation that they are.

This is not how people with a legal case or legitimate complaint behave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit