Running out of ideas, please help

by truthhurts13 39 Replies latest social humour

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I am worried about your view of people as things, a source of entertainment.

jgnat, my blog is successful solely because I do that.

If I were him, I'd take advantage of the one and only route of expression at the meetings - commenting at the Watchtower study. Take the microphone and sing your answers!

That reminds me, I've been meaning to send a request for a free home Bible study for the neighbors dog.

That reminds me of the time I mailed a business-reply card for my cat to recieve free information. The cat ended up getting more junk mail than my parents and ended up on telemarketers' call lists. Took about five years for it all to go away.
  • truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

Backseatdevil You are killin me with that Cesar joke, My stomach hurts from laughing. Nosferatu, thats a nice one. Pondering the possibilities now!

Not too sure about the THC. I guess it would depend on how much bodyfat you have. I cant say that I remember it happening, but then again Im usually too high to tell HAHAHAHHA JK. But I will say that a few weeks ago I ate some mushrooms, and then the next day I took a hit, and it shot me right back into my trip, IT WAS FRICKIN AWSOME! Never happened before, and hasn't happened since, unfortunately.

For those that think these substances are dangerous, and can kill you etc, please do your homework before posting, and educate yourself to the facts that both of these are medicinal compounds and can provide a wealth of healthfull benefits to the user, if taken correctly by a person of sound mind. Don't be a jaydub and believe everything the govt/tv/media tells you as gospel

Nosferatu, thats CLASSIC!

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

This is an evil thread! OMG I'm reading some of these ideas to my husband and we are both dying from the laughter. BillieBadA$$ is right! Brillant ideas!

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

I gained more spirituality one evening on shrooms at a straight swingers party than I did in 23 years of being a Jehovah's Witness.

There. I said it.

• rebel8
    rebel8

When I did the haunted house thing, I was an active jw and a teenager. That's one of the worst things I did as a teen, and I totally forgive myself. (Not for nothing--they used to play practical jokes on me too!)

I had assumed we all knew that it's therapeutic and enjoyable to imagine practical jokes to do, but we don't carry them out, because it's mean, we have more productive things to do, and some of them are and should be illegal.

I suppose those who the cult did not abuse and almost kill has a different perspective, or the written word does not convey its full meaning...or something.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

The day before the Memorial you could put an Ad in the local paper announcing there will be a " $1.99 All-You-Can-Eat Last Supper " served at the Kingdom Hall.

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

Christmas Eve sneak onto the Kingdom Hall property and set up a nativity scene in front of the building.

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

I could set up the nativity scene, takes pictures of me and my friends wearing suits with the KH, and scene in the background, then when they come over to my house next time, ask them why some jaydubs celebrate it and others do not, here's pictures please explain?

All you can eat supper! Just show up and come on in! Open Bar! JESUS LIVES!

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

Well, Christmas is so far away. Halloween is coming up. And you could make a big banner that says "HE HAS RISEN" and mount it on the Kingdom Hall out front. Underneath, of course, you would have Zombie Jesus coming out of the ground. You could have a little gravestone that says "RIP Beloved Father, Son, and Holy Ghost".

The halo could be one of those glow stick necklaces. That sounds festive.

• infernosdante
    infernosdante

a good fake seizure would be entertaining,perhaps with a touch of terrettes,and spraying a mouthfull of pea soup for the final touch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit