I would send anonymous letters to the elders calling out some of the local sisters as "witches".
Running out of ideas, please help
Write the local CO a lengthy letter explaining how you believe that your dog has a demon inside him/her. However, Jesus did not die for the sins of animals, so you are conflicted as to whether or not it is appropriate to call on "the name of Jesus" to save this creature when in fact... the creature cannot be saved. But you can't have a demon-possessed dog in your house either (be sure to mention how it's upsetting the neighbors). As the poor dog will not sit still for you (and other men of Jehovah) to lay the hands upon, is it okay to drug the animal? Can demon exorcism take place while said beast is on doggie downers or does the demon get drugged as well, making it impossible to vacate the body in a sluggish state?
These are weighing on your mind and ask for detailed instructions. Also include you are not sure if, at the end of it all, the dog should get a biscuit or not for fear it might confuse him/her into thinking demon possession was a good thing.
Make stickers out of this and put them on all the cars in the kingdom hall parking lot.
Here's some high tech things you could do:
- Create a WIFI hotspot named "Kingdom Hall - Free WiFi". Configure it to only serve JWfacts.com web pages.
- Encode various JW websites into QR-Codes and drop them in the donation box.
- Find out the FM frequency of the microphones and broadcast pre-recorded answers just before the person answering starts to speak.
Hi truthhurts13, How do you feel about the following ideas?
- If you have a low paying job, get a better education/training and tell all your JW family and friends about all the fun things that you are doing. You can even create a facebook page to advertize how successful you have become to your JW friends and family. You can also post links to videos that you like that help to show that not all Apostates are drug, drunken, sex crazied nuts.
- If you are taking drugs or drinking to excess, stop so that JWs don't say that they met a drunken/doped up Apostate and confirm what the GB has been telling JWs.
- If you just want to anger JWs, seek cult exit counseling so that you don't waste your life thinking of ways to anger JWs and do something with your life instead.
- If you want to help a JW to critically think for themselves, read Steve Hassan's books (i.e., "Combatting Cult Mind Control", "Releasing the Bonds: Empowering People to Think for Themselves", and (his latest book) "Freedom of Mind: Helping Loved Ones Leave Controlling People, Cults, and Beliefs"), visit his website www.freedomofmind.com, and watching his videos on his site.
- If you want to raise the curiousity of JWs, leave business cards with URL's of reputable websites like www.JWfacts.com, www.jwsurvey.org, www.watchtowerdocuments.com, and www.freeminds2.org, and www.freedomofmind.com. You can also post comments to infomercial articles that portray the WTBTS in a favorable light, a one sentance comment about your experience and how you learned about "TTATT" or BITE control by visiting an aforementioned website. You can even send JW family and friends anonymous emails with the aforementioned websites.
- If you come across WTBTS propaganda, write your favorite website on the propaganda with a Sharpie/pen so that non-JWs will not be deceived by JWs.
- If you see JWs proselytising to non-JWs, start asking JWs simple questions in a respectful manner how JWs shun exJW relatives and friends, how the WTBTS taught/teaches JWs how to rationalize how to lie/deceive/hid the full-truth (i.e., "Theocratic Warfare Strategy") from non-JWs, how the WTBTS victimizes victims of child molestation/abuse to protect the image of the WTBTS, how the WTBTS promotes that JWs must not except whole blood and die or be shunned by JWs, how the WTBTS uses BITE control techniques to victimize JWs, about the WTBTS's failed prophecies, and how the WTBTS's doctrines have flipped/flopped over the years so that non-JWs are not deceived by JWs.
I realize that you may not like my ideas, but at least something more constructive will occur than just trying to piss off JWs.
Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,
I love Billy's idea!! We could make it a campaign! Easy to get addresses, if you don't have a list already.
"Only don't make the name/address one of the elders."
Use the names of the [email protected] elders' wives instead.
"Write the local CO a lengthy letter explaining how you believe that your dog has a demon inside him/her."
That reminds me, I've been meaning to send a request for a free home Bible study for the neighbors dog.
Won't the neighbors be surprised when JWs knock on their door asking to speak to Bailey. I hope they call when the neighbors could respond, "well, he's taking a crap in the back yard, but if you want to talk to him, come around the side of the house.
I'd be fine with it becoming a JW dog. Then I could tell it I'm DFd, so maybe it would stop barking at me every time I go outside.
"Thou art gracious among women.."
Two nights back one of the most humble decent and elegant sisters i have ever known lost the fight to cancer. like her most jw never hurt me i would not do any of these things. the virtues of politeness good manners and respect would be dashed.
The mischief you folk call out to do is not hurting the wts but bolstering the hardcore the ignorant and those whose personal journey has brought them thus.
Please take your creativity for mischief and turn it to creating.. as our wise one Jgnat suggests "build something."