Forum cleanup and archive

by Simon 80 Replies latest forum announcements

• Scully
    Scully

Hi Simon,

I know your to-do list is quite long, but I'm having trouble looking up posting histories - I get an error message when I try to look for threads that have been started, and posting history of other members.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I dont mind at all if you dump my posts since it is 11 years ....LONG TIME!!!!

But dont dump me please ....

• Simon
    Simon

You'll be safe mouthy ... as long as you don't step out of line and start any wild parties. I know your sort ...

I'll check the post history thing - maybe need to update some counters with all the moving things around.

• mouthy
    mouthy

OH!!! No wild parties!!!!Sugar!!!!!I was thinking how I could start one

• minimus
    minimus

This place is really going crazy if Zmouthy gets her way!

• Simon
    Simon

Oh no, mouthy is going wild !!

• jgnat
    jgnat

I regret tossing an Orwell anthology, a gift from my father. Kind of a dark tome for a teenager. I tossed it in a fit of religious zeal. Demons, you know.

• mouthy
    mouthy

minimus....want to come join my party!!!!!You know you do!!!Ive enrolled strippers,
    Husky guys ....You dont think I had 800 come to my support group & not have fun..

• minimus
    minimus

But I don't like husky guys, Mouthy. You keep them for you and Simon.

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

Simon? What is your ultimate pupose for this web site? The Jws cut me off from my familly. I have a new familly now called mankind and my rebuilt life. I wish you or no one anywhere any harm. Please make sure you do no harm here.

My words as an apostae!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit