If ARMAGEDDON Came, Would YOU Repent?

by Cold Steel 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

satanus, how do you know,

even IF IT WAS the predicted Armageddon, you might be on the right track, rather than the False Prophets et al. but

If there is no talking snake,

there is no Armageddon.

You cant have one,

you cant have none,

they go together like a horse and a carriage, brother,

you cant have one without the other.

sister.

it is WT that really might be scared if Armageddon really anounced itself.

And if it does not come they should be scared too.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I know, because i know. I know that the jehovah god idea is just an idea. I can't prove that to somebody else, i guess. On the other hand, the wt corp and most of its doctrines have been proved false. The bible has been proved to be not divinely inspired, and wildly inaccurate. Although, some is historical, and some is a kind of philosophy. The jews and the roman catholic church are merely tribalistic groups. Tribalsim is a continuation of the animal nature that we inherited from our animal ancestors.

Anyhow, if all of the above is false, and the wt is right, then i'm not afraid to die.

S

• cantleave
    cantleave

I think a Dalek invasion is more probable.

• clarity
    clarity

Lots of ifs ... if 'this' happened ...would I run to the nearest KH?

NO WAY .... I would run so fast in the other direction in case I

"got saved" and would have to be ruled by the the wt!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Eternity as a WBT$ WatchTard?!..

No Thanks!!..

....................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Emery
    Emery

Bring on the asteriod.

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

If I survived armegeddon and realized my fate was an eternity with JW's...

I'd murder myself.

It'd just be a matter of time.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Repent? I'd probably choke on my biscuit.

• designs
    designs

I took in a stray cat so I'm good

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

I've often wondered, and this is morbid, but what thoughts run through the heads of backsliding or otherwise sorta-believing but not REALLY active in the faith Jaydubs who are facing death in a natural disaster? Like, let's take the recent Oklahoma tornado for example. Let's say you're Joe the JW backslider living in Moore OK. Raised in da twoof, with wife, kids, dog, etc., never really "reached out" to be an MS or Elder, but you're not the heavy critical thinking type so you have always pretty much just gone along with the program and felt that "it is the truth" as JWs say, although you are well aware that you're not the most zealous member, you spend a lot of time watching sports (Go SOONERS!), you don't really make a big point of witnessing to coworkers, etc.

Then, one day, you find yourself in the first level of your house, with a roaring, low-pitched, terrifying rumble happening nearby, that gets louder, and louder, and soon your house is shaking and creaking and then it gives way, and you find yourself fully exposed to the deafening roar of something more powerful than you ever imagined, for just a minute, because you're being slammed with debris that winds up killing you rather quickly.

Do jaydubs in such situations think, oh shit, it's armageddon, and i didn't do enough and now I'm being KILLED by GOD? How nice that WTS brainwash makes such thinking on the part of persons that are facing death a real possibililty. Oy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit