If ARMAGEDDON Came, Would YOU Repent?

by Cold Steel 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• infernosdante
    infernosdante

bring on whatever i get or dont get,a least i know i earned it,one lifes enough for me.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

I'd go down the pub, have a pint and wait for it all to blow over.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

terrible question.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I agree with Mr Cool. It's not much of a question. The assumption that armageddon is real or even a possibility is not something I ascribe to. Calamities, natural or otherwise, happen all the time.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

some years ago a relative of mine was talking about this and what he would tell unbelieving relatives. At the time he said he would tell them to call on the name of Jehovah. he was thinking of Romans 10 or 11.

i was thinking today that i think paul was quoting from Isaiah the same place the ethiopian eunuch was reading when Philip spoke to him and this was regarding Jesus. like the context of the verses in Romans. and i think the eunuch got baptised and took advantage of getting a clear conscience before God. so he didn't have to worry too much. likewise.

so anyway i think my relative would have been wrong. i think he was more than wrong but i could be wrong too

it's always nice to have some photos of strange events and having a decent mobile phone helps.

• cofty
    cofty

Please explain what a meteorite and a middle east war has to do with the supernatural?

There is no apocalypse

There is no spirit world

There is no god

Magic underpants don't work

Now go and enjoy yourself.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

a series of small asteroids headed for Earth

The first asteroid hits at 9:14 a.m.

---

Cold Steel, aren't you the one who argued not too long ago that, the fact that asteroids do not hit the earth proves that a loving, protecting God is responsible for keeping us safe, and we should feel indebted for that?

Now, that same god is destroying us with....asteroids. What gives?

Or, is it just "planet destroying" asteroids that count against a loving god?

Can you please get your story straight? I'm getting dizzy trying to keep up with your delusional theological flip-flopping.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Cofty:

Please explain what a meteorite and a middle east war has to do with the supernatural?

Absolutely nothing!

But, why should that have any rational answer when the entire topic posted was utter nonsense?

I believe Bruce Willis will fly to the asteroid in the Space Shuttle, drill down into it, then set off a nuclear bomb, cracking the asteroid in half so the pieces miss the earth completely. Catastrophe averted.

• prologos
    prologos

ASTEROID?

Think this through:

The asteroid separates into 7 billion pieces,

individually targeted, like MULTIPLE WARHEADS

aiming for the babies, woman that did not even so much as take a tract.

Like the angels in the furnace with the 3 hebrews, these fragments, agents of Gods wrath are fire-proof

resisting the friction heat of re-entry.

There is no such asteroid, comet, meteoRITE, Right? but:

WT might have a special place of safety prepared, (to avoid the individual aiming problem)

like the venue that flooded out in the ALBERT deluge.

relax and enjoy life.

• Satanus
    Satanus

If stuff like this happened, for me to believe that it was the wt brand armageddon w its god behind it, i would need to see his iniyials written accross the sky, or something like that. If it was that, it would be too late for me, anyway. But, wt end isn't going to happen - jehovah is a false catholic name for a nonexistent jewish god, based from old, false jewish writings. Jws are just the latest iteration of wierd apocalyptic cults.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit