I am a Human Apostate, and so are YOU (YOUTUBE)

by Watchtower-Free 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Great video.

I sent a link of your video to my mom, this is the response I got back.

******* !! that apostate video you sent, i would be afraid to watch that .

Don’t you know that apostates are Satan's spokesman .
    He loves all of them ... We are for Jehovah .. who else is greater then the creator of every thing?
    i don't even think of going on the Devils side ,we must be right ,b/c you only pick on Jehovah's witnesses .....and Why is that ???
    B/c Satan has all the other religions in his hand's .

So typical, whutaya gonna do .....

• besty
    besty

great video - 5k views and counting up to 100k within 12 months :-)

welcome to JWN - please stick around and keep posting - the more the merrier!

BR

Paul & Sam (London UK)

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome to the forum, ApostateChick. Great, heartfelt video. Steve Hassan suggests we remind cultists of our humanity at every turn as in, "Put yourself in my shoes", or, "Imagine how this makes me feel". If your mom could open her heart to hear this video, I swear it would touch her.

• ApostateChick
    ApostateChick
    label licker - The most dangerous thing you can do is educate people. Because when people become educated you cannot control them, you cannot frighten them. People who are educated know their power, and don't surrender it to others!

^^Truer words have not been spoken. I couldn't agree with you more. The WT knows this too... Which is why they keep everyone as dumbed-down as possible. So sad.

moomanchu - I sent a link of your video to my mom, this is the response I got back.

^^That was hilarious and really, really sad at the same time. She sounds exactly like my mom. In fact, I'm sure she sounds like 99% of the JW moms out there. They're all the same. Why? Because who they ACTUALLY are as people is GONE. They've been emptied... and refilled with the cult's ideas, personality, and even phrases. They are nothing more than automatons--flesh and blood robots. Drones. I try so hard to remember that about my mom... This is not REALLY her. This someone else's ideas being spewed THROUGH her. Sometimes it helps. Most times, it doesn't.

jgnat - If your mom could open her heart to hear this video, I swear it would touch her.

^^The emotional side of me hopes that's true. The logical side of me knows it's not. My mom is too far gone. I'm not even sure she knows who or what she is beyond what this organization TELLS her she is. Let alone knowing who her DAUGHTER is. Especially given what her gods (the WBTS) tell her about me.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hassan's materials give me hope. He was hopelessly entangled in the Moonies and his family helped him get out. Know there are two personalities; the put-on Witness persona and the natural person. Know that your natural mom is deep in there somewhere, hurting and alone.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Helluva video

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm apostate, and so is my cat and that bumble bee thats buzzing around in my apt.

S

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

Apostate Chick - Thanks for this video. I am going to insist that my wife and child view it before they go to the assembly. It is an excellent idea to put a "face" on the "evil apostates". Well done video and good points made. Thank you.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Thinking about it, this talk sounds like something Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell would cook up.

And hearing about Satan in his "evil kitchen" made me think of a horned and cloven-hoofed Gordon Ramsey...

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

horned

and cloven-hoofed Gordon Ramsey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit