I am a Human Apostate, and so are YOU (YOUTUBE)

by Watchtower-Free 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• heathen
    heathen

Great video . I agree they demonize anyone that disagrees with the current , "light". The way they handled the generation dogma is completely absurd, as I was a study and mentioned that I didn't agree and they turned on me with all their demonizing . sick bastards ,and I even went back to study again after several years after I was fed up , do you get an apology or admittance to wrong doing from their end ? of course not, all you get from them is more twisted and delusional nonsense that makes them out to be right even tho they were obviously wrong .. absolutely insane .

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

Thanks for sharing. That is great.

Check out this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yraW8rzm1E

• Watchtower-Free
  • Sayswho
    Sayswho

Very good video. Nothing to dispute. Hunanized feelings to the point of being able to personalize it.

SW

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

• Quick guys: what color are Stephanie's eyes?

They are brown and her cleavage is also noticeable...not that I noticed :) I think!

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

As gene rayburn would have said on "the match game" ...."doesn't she have pretty nipples?"

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

She is a beutifull person you all, looks like one of my daughters. A very couragous person welcome Watchtower free. Sorry about your parents and the fact this has only been viewed 197 times.

• clarity
    clarity

Excellent U tube ... well done & great presentation!

This needs to go viral!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

and I am in love.....

........with her determination to think for herself!

Grrrrrrrrrrr.....

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

This is truly heart wrenching.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit