I am a Human Apostate, and so are YOU (YOUTUBE)

by Watchtower-Free 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BU2B
    BU2B

Oh I didnt see you there, Welcome to the forum AC! Happy to have you here in this den of Satanic Minions lol.

• ApostateChick
    ApostateChick
    Vidiot - Highlight the text you want to quote, cut-and-past it into a new entry, highlight it again in the entry you're typing, click on the pulldown labeled "Styles", and select "quote".

Ha! I think I've done it! :) Thank you!!

• ApostateChick
    ApostateChick
    BU2B - That talk is such an example of ad hominem it is almost unbelieveable if it wasnt for the fact he almost read word for word from a previous WT article. This is why they dont want college educated JWs.

You caught that too? It's right out of the 7/15/11 Watchtower... page 16, I believe.

And yes, you can truly tell (by way of some of the JW comments on the video) that they are very happy with their uneducated "sheep". The moment someone takes it upon oneself to become educated, the Watch Tower loses. Almost 100% of the time, I would venture.

• outofthelionsden
    outofthelionsden

WELCOME ApostateChick!!! thank you so much for that video...you made me cry when you talked about not having your mom , im going through that at the moment .When I first heard that talk it made me sick to my stomach knowing my family will listen to that and find no problem accepting it and thinking of me. Hats off to you for having the courage to make that video hope to see more!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    ApostateChick - "Ha! I think I've done it! :) Thank you!!"

More than welcome, gorgeous (your Mr.'s a lucky guy, BTW).

I hope you'll peruse some of my older posts and conclude that I'm not a moron.

• label licker
    label licker

Welcome Apostate Chick

The most dangerous thing you can do is educate people. Because when people become educated you cannot control them, you cannot frighten them. People who are educated know their power, and don't surrender it to others! You are free at last. Welcome to TTATT.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Oh, God, I just watched the video again, and I caught this at the beginning (it hadn't registered before, so maybe I am a moron).

"If Satan and his Demons are chefs in his evil kitchen, then human apostates are his helpers."

XJWs are Satan's Little Helpers, baking apostate goodies for bad little JW boys and girls!

• Watchtower-Free
  • clarity
    clarity

Your video has been viewed over 1000 times now!

>

Thanks for having the guts to do it ApostateChick!

>

We have spread the good word about it!

These lies & name calling is so offensive & rude

how can such 'nice people' sit thru that crap. How

can family now start shunning their own children & parents...

....as you say "they are not able to hear the truth!"

>

clarity

>

Keep up your good work.

clarity

• zound
    zound

Get involved in this letter campaign against this talk:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/255369/1/Human-Apostate-letter-campaign

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit