I am a Human Apostate, and so are YOU (YOUTUBE)

by Watchtower-Free 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BroMac
    BroMac

Welcome ApostateChick I really hope your family see this video. How can they not love you? your great. Cute hearing your little one in the background.

• ApostateChick
    ApostateChick

Thanks all! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the kind words and support. It's so crazy--after I left the cult officially and subsequently became shunned by everyone I KNOW and love, I felt super alone. Like I must be the only one in the world going through this... Just a couple of months ago I discovered the HUGE exJW community out there. I finally feel like I'm among people who really get it. For that, I am immensely grateful.

• ApostateChick
    ApostateChick

Watchtower Free - Thanks so much for the heads up about this forum. :)

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

You are most welcome ApostateChick . Now just continue to spread the word about it so it can help more

people .

Tip about the site:

At the top right corner of the page is a envelope Icon . This is your Instant message account.

This site does not currently have the function to let you know when you get a message

so check it from time to time . Also it has a glitch in it whereby a error message shows up

sometimes when you use the account . Just repeat the function or try reloading the

browser page .

Also you can change your indentity icon by going to the gravatar site .Many sites use this resource

for icon management .

As I mentioned to you over on FB . The search function on this website gives you access to even the

most obscure of JW topics and the experiences of thousands who know just how we feel .

May you and your family have a great day

P.S. this site can be very addictive

• ApostateChick
    ApostateChick

Thank you for all the tips! I've already run into a couple of the "glitches" so far, but that's fine. That's what "refresh" is for. :)

One question though--is there a way to quote a person's post in your post? Like a quick way, so that the person knows I'm replying to a portion of their comment? This is functionally a different type of forum than I'm used to.

Thanks again!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Apostate Chick - "One question though--is there a way to quote a person's post in your post? Like a quick way, so that the person knows I'm replying to a portion of their comment?"

Highlight the text you want to quote, cut-and-past it into a new entry, highlight it again in the entry you're typing, click on the pulldown labeled "Styles", and select "quote".

I also like to include the original poster's name and quote marks (as you can see), but whatever.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Welcome AC, your video was excellent. Nice breakdown of the talk.

It is impossible for others to understand what we are going through which is why forums like these are so important for us. Keep posting and keep us posted as to what is going on in your world.

Congratulations for getting out of the cult and learning "TTATT" we may not be able to bring the bORG down, but we can sure slow down their growth

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    yadda yadda 2 - "So sad someone so beautiful and extremely intelligent could be shunned by her family."

Their loss = humanity's gain.

Pretty sure she'll feel far more appreciated here then she did anywhere else.

I know I did.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    ApostateChick - "Thanks everyone for watching."

Thank you; what you did was ballsy.

I don't know if this had occurred to you, but Mahatma Ghandi is credited with saying the following:

"First, they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. Then they fight you. Then you win."

Read between the lines of that apostate talk, and it's so obvious (to me, anyway) that the WTS is transitioning from stage 2 to stage 3 at this point.

And it's gonna get a lot uglier the more the R&F hemmorages members with brains, courage, and basic human decency.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Wonderful video, Highly suggest watching the whole thing.

As bad as the JW shunning is, some groups of muslims actually have fathers and brothers behead those young women that leave islam. Honor killings. At least all JWs can do is just pretent you are dead.

That talk is such an example of ad hominem it is almost unbelieveable if it wasnt for the fact he almost read word for word from a previous WT article. This is why they dont want college educated JWs. They would be more likely to spot the Ad hominem attacks and flimsy nature of their attacks and would be more likely to see through the lies.

Truly sickening, just like the lovely young woman brought out, that our JW family members are being taught to think of us either now, or when we come out as the Devils little tools, dancing on his strings, chefs in his kitchen of death. You cant make this stuff up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit