I am a Human Apostate, and so are YOU (YOUTUBE)

by Watchtower-Free 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Omg! Good to have this on youtube as a record of latest wt drivel.

S

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Quick guys: what color are Stephanie's eyes?

• whathappened
    whathappened

Love this video. Such raw emotion and so well stated. This would be good to share on Facebook if my daughter changes her mind after her district assembly next month, decides she has to shun me.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

good video

• mind blown
    mind blown

Every thing she's saying "IS" the truth....

• Perversion of a truth
    Perversion of a truth

Wow... This is great!! I watch it in it's entirety and I must say, , Spot on!

• The Quiet One
  • The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Love this comment.. "Jehoshua4u said: 52 seconds ago Hey, its a journey from Spiritual darkness to Spiritual light. Wrong expectations may happen.But, it helps to be more patient enough and wait for Jehovah. That's exactlywhat JW's did. They still expect the end and that makes us active. let's say, We wait for Bus in a bus stop, presume the next bus would be ours, but wouldn't be. We don't give up, we wait and waitand finally bus comes. Similarly JW expected 1914,1925,1975 and still expecting the end. What's wrong in that? (Increased light)" ....If you're waiting at a place where there isn't a bus due, the bus service that you're waiting for has never even existed, and you won't listen to anyone who tries to tell you this..then you are stood there looking like a complete idiot wasting your life..Thats what is wrong. (this could probably be extended further, but I can't be bothered)

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

The Quiet One, that description sounds like Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Gogot".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit