Evolution is Crap, there I said it!

by Crazyguy 261 Replies latest jw friends

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Yes I have no idea what I am talking about and evolution is a proven fact

Correct.

except one serious problem ladies and gentlemen, science can not and has not created life.

Nothing to do with evolution, nor is it a serious problem.

Surely with all their vast resources and knowing all about life and mapping the Genome they should have been able to create life by now.

False equivalency and argument from incredulity.

I mean mother nature did it spontaneously without all the resources at her beck and call like scientists have so what gives???

Nothing. You are still wrong and ignorant of science and evolution. Both can be fixed if you want to work at it.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Oh yes with the facts staring you in the face just blow them off with some excuses saying they're irrelevant. Sorry dude it doesn't work that way, the theory of evolution has been stated to pretty much say that life wasn't created, so with that then it has to deal with all that it entails no matter how hard you want to ignore the obvious.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Oh yes with the facts staring you in the face just blow them off with some excuses saying they're irrelevant.

Yes, that's exactly what you are doing.

Sorry dude it doesn't work that way

Then why are you doing it?

the theory of evolution has been stated to pretty much say that life wasn't created

That's not at all what evolution says. Seriously, stop blowing off the facts and making stuff up.

so with that then it has to deal with all that it entails no matter how hard you want to ignore the obvious.

It deals with how life changes over time quite nicely, with predictive powers and explanations for observation. Perhaps you should educate yourself on what evolution is rather that ignoraing the obvious facts staring you in the face and saying wrong things all the time.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

So what you're saying then is the theory of evolution is not that life was created by random chance then things evolved from there, but that life was created somehow and then things randomly evolved from that point on. Seriously you need to go back and read Darwin's stuff. Also if thats what you truly believe just know thats not what most people believe about evolution.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So what you're saying then is the theory of evolution is not that life was created by random chance

Evolution says absolutely nothing about how life started.

then things evolved from there

Yes.

but that life was created somehow and then things randomly evolved from that point on.

Evolution is NOT ranndom. Read up on it. Here's a link. http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn13698-evolution-myths-evolution-is-random.html#.UdJQnthkoXc

Seriously you need to go back and read Darwin's stuff.

I prefer modern science. Do you prefer medicine from 1860 or what your modern doctor has to offer? Do you prefer ignorance or knowledge?

Also if thats what you truly believe just know thats not what most people believe about evolution.

It's not what I believe, it's literally what it is. I don't really care what most people believe. Most believing something wrong doesn't make the wrong thing true or right. In 1930 most white people believed interacial marriages were against God. Now, fortunately, most people are not so ignorant.

Educate yourself. With some work, you too can join the ranks of the not so ignorant.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

You keep coming up with these simplistic, silly arguments from the evolution book of forty years ago, that have been disproved a hundred times over. You admit you have no knowledge of science, but you keep insisting you know more about the subject than those who have made it their life's work. You prefer to believe a fringe pseudo scientist who is only believed by people like yourself who also have no of knowledge of science, and just want to feel good about their stubborn belief in a fairy tale written thousands of years ago. You pretend you are interested in understanding evolution, but when a very good explanation is given, you completely ignore it, and repeat your same silly arguments. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Why? If you want to continue to live in ignorance, no one is stopping you. It's obvious you are not interested in learning anything, so what is your motive? I have enjoyed the process, and learned a lot, so I don't care, I just don't understand what you are getting out of it.

Lisa Rose, of the not so ignorant class

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

So why are we all getting so worked up then? Evolution, no evolution, we're all here so let's just deal with it. I've got a zillion questions about evolution, but to pose the questions you gotta wanna hear the answer. I want answers too, but I certainly wouldn't call attention to the issue by calling it 'crap'.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

LisaRose you say i'm making arguments that were disproven 40 years ago except they were not, just explained away the same way the GB explained away 'This Generation'

• prologos
    prologos

Crap spelled backward is PARC

evolution:

POSSIBLY

A

REAlISTIC

CREATION (method).

PARC not

crap-- its rude.

DUDE.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

LisaRose you say i'm making arguments that were disproven 40 years ago except they were not

Exactly. They were disproven at least 45 years ago.

just explained away the same way the GB explained away 'This Generation'

Pick one specific thing that you think has not been properly explained and let's talk about it. Keep it simple, pick just ONE.

Crap spelled backward is PARC

You can also spell carp, a fish that evolved. Ta-da!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit