Evolution is Crap, there I said it!

by Crazyguy 261 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

OK i started another thread and every one jumped on me because i was trying to take the theory of evolution out of the mix and most here seem to believe in it so i will just say it. The theory of major Evolution is crap! The theory is falling apart. First there the idea that random changes are made and that make for better and more unique species, except computer programmers have noted that when code has randoms added the code deteriorates.

Scientists have also noted that most life seem to pop up in the Cambrian time period and that just to all of a sudden for the Darwin slow as you go evolution theory as scientists say is needed.

Also the biggest stretch in the evolutionary chain is the splitting of the species in to male and females. Both sexes need to develop and be incomplete harmony with one another in terms of their complete reproductive organs, genitalia, sperm, eggs etc. with in one generation or the whole thing collapses. Even harder is that of plants and trees that require a third party to move the pollen, IE bees.

Even more significant then this is that in no time in history other then mankind has there been shown a creature that was able to create some thing that it did not know it even could create. What I mean by my bad grammar is a animal that did not have eyes does not know it can see and does not have the ability to even understand light, darkness etc. so to then go about creating eyes to see something it did not know it could see is ridiculous. Have you ever talked with a person born blind, that person does not know the concept of sight and can not even imagine it if a sighted person tries to describe it to them.

Last but not least evolutionist can not explain how the laws of physics came about under the evolutionist theory. Light ,darkness, density, cold , hot, sound, etc. More and more scientists are coming forward and are unraveling the theory of evolution.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Who are these scientists and do they have published papers? Links? I'm not one for just taking folks word that they're right about the invalidity of evolution.

• Shador
    Shador
    First there the idea that random changes are made and that make for better and more unique species,

No. Evolution does not teach "random" changes.

a animal that did not have eyes does not know it can see and does not have the ability to even understand light, darkness etc. so to then go about creating

You seem to be assuming evolution is a conscious process. Beings do not will themeselves to evolve, they adapt to their environment.

Last but not least evolutionist can not explain how the laws of physics came about under the evolutionist theory.

Maybe because the origin of the laws of nature have nothing to do with biological evolution?

Seriously. Go obtain more than a kindergarten education and stop reading creationist bullshit tripe.

• speargrass55
    speargrass55

Still don't see your point. Don't say evolution is crap. Just because you don't/can't grasp the concept doesn't make it crap.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Last but not least evolutionist can not explain how the laws of physics came about under the evolutionist theory.

For the first part of your rant, I recommend you read "The Greatest Show on Earth". Evolution is a fact.

Secondly, why would you expect a biologist to explain physics?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Saying evolution is crap doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. No one is is going to call up a jihad over it.

• Shador
    Shador
    For the first part of your rant, I recommend you read "The Greatest Show on Earth".

Yea, I told him that in the other thread. Obviously he's not interested in facts, just spewing his nonsense about.

Saying evolution is crap doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

It hurts my feelings to know that people like the OP are going about wasting good air and natural resources.

• never a jw
    never a jw

I see. So the story of Adam and Eve in Genesis solves the problem. The fossil record was an invention by an evil angel that existed before Adam and Eve. Yeah, it makes a lot of sense now. The earth has been here for a litttle more than 6,000 years and the cosmic radiation that dates the universe at 10-14 billion years is an illusion created by an evil angel too.

Crazyguy, why don't you try defending the Bible account in light of all the discoveries in geology, genetics, evolutionary biology, astronomy, paleontology, anthropology, instead of borrowing ideas from young earth "scientists". Better yet, go to a secular school and learn a little from the hard work of the bright minds doing research in the fields that I just mentioned.

• zound
    zound

Just a question to the OP. Have you read "Origin of the Species." or any books by Richard Dawkins? (not trying to be a dick, just wondering)

"The Magic of Reality" is pretty good. Yet to read "The greatest show on earth."

• Satanus
    Satanus

The cambrian period was about 40,000,000 yrs long. A lot can happen. Heck, i can't even imagine how long that is. 'Course, the cambrian period issue is moot, anyway, since you apparently don't believe in it.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit