Brothers told to pack an "Armagedon survival bag."...bid gossip in Aust!

by Witness 007 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• *lost*
    *lost*

Religion aside - all it would take is for war to kick off and governements drag us all in.

No Oil = no petrol / diesel = no food deliveries, it is actually something people do discuss in society.

• cofty
    cofty
    So don't be so naive. - Cold Steel

Says the man in his magic underpants who believes in the comically stupid magic book magically translated from gold plates that magically disappeared.

• steve2
    steve2

Message from a very grateful Jehovah God: As I will have such a lot on my plate when I finally get around to destroying all the very wicked people at Armageddon, I'd really appreciate it if you will take personal responsibility for yourselves and your minor children rather than just expecting me to step in and miraculously save you guys. The angels and I have no hesitation in recommending you avail yourselves of your local communities Go Bag - they're a steal at your local supermarket. Best to you all when I get destroying everything in sight, Your very loving One True God.

• Zordino
    Zordino

We Should be preparing for the END!!! Its COMING VERY SOON!!

• Zordino
    Zordino

THE END OF HIGH PRICES AT WATCHTOWER WHOLESALERS. EVERYTHING MUST GO GO GO. WE'VE GOT 1914, OVERLAPING GENERATIONS, 144,000 TEACHINGS AND SO MUCH MORE JUST PRICED TO GO! WE'VE GOT DOCTRINES AND TEACHINGS PRICED SO LOW, YOU'D BE STUPID NOT TO BUY INTO THEM.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

steve2: " Best to you all when I get destroying everything in sight, Your very loving One True God. "

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one!

No one ever takes God's side when discussing topics like this.

Poor misunderstood puppy.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

cofty: " Says the man in his magic underpants who believes in the comically stupid magic book magically translated from gold plates that magically disappeared. "

I didn't bring up the gold plates this time, Cold Steel. It was someone else from your "pantin' public." Don't blame me!

But since we're on the topic, does your survival bag (BTW, an idea that I think hurts the Almighty's feelings) include magic underwear?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The only imminent end I see is the gradual end of the Watchtower Corporation and the Jehovah's Witnesses.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

In this area the "survival bag" is to do with Hurricane Preparedness. Nothing was formally said about Armageddon Preparedness, however stupid people (those who have unrealistic "expectations" about The End -- the WT has mentioned such ones) will imagine that there is some secret, hidden purpose driven by the Holy Spirit. You know that Jehovah prepares his people.

A WT accountant probably alerted the GB that too much money was being spent on disaster relief in recent years..

Actually our RBC has a big meeting scheduled with all department heads & assistants concerning additional needs in disaster relief. I suspect in the US with most people having insurance for such losses, rebuilding is a profitable thing when you have free labor to utilize for the rebuilding work and everyone hands over their insurance check.

Doc

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I remember a few years ago telling my wife to buy and extra bag of food that we could store in case of an emergency or natural disaster etc. She would buy a little bit then use it up never really buying enough or storing enough. But then a few months ago the elders said go get stuff for emergencies and possible tribulation and she immediately goes out and blows like $400 bucks in bags and stuff. Extra Money we didn't have at the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit