WHAT ABOUT THE STUMBLING BLOCKS?

by You Know 116 Replies latest watchtower bible

• heathen
    heathen

Satan keeps transforming himself into the angel of light.

• jerome
    jerome

Hi ppls

I just had to make a comment here on this thread, taking some time to keep as up to date as possible on the board.

Here it goes.

Reading the comments You Know Made, left me soo totally and unquestionably confused. Notning here in his post he concludes makes any sense. The dots donot connect, the hamster stopped running, the dog is trying to catch its tale. It does not follow. It is pointless.

When JWs come to my door they have always impressed me with their logic and the command of the scriptures and even their knowledge of world history. But what I see here seems to be the reasoning of a 7 year old. Where is the decirnment? Why cant things add up?

Is this what years of being in the Watchtower does to someones reasoning ablity? I am here right now trying to put myself in You Knows shoes, i'm trying to understand just how and why he could have come up with such an impratical solution when the anwser is obvious. How does he do it? I fail to grasp the rationale.

><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My head is running in circles right now, I just cant put it into words. When I can i'll come back and make another assessment of the situation.

jerome

post 333 and counting...

• Nemesis
    Nemesis

You Know:

Why did you miss the rest of the scripture off?

“Then, also, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. And many false prophets will arise and mislead many…”—Matthew 24:10, 11

Also: "Watch out for false prophets. They will come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruits YOU will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit; a good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, neither can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. Every tree not producing fine fruit gets cut down and thrown into the fire. Really, then, by their fruits YOU will recognize them"—Matthew 7:15–20

Watch Tower fruits = Bloodguilt (Blood, vaccines, and transplants), Persecution of those who question/leave it, Many false prophecies, Unscriptural control of personal matters, burdens, pharisaic obsession on laws and details, Unchristian mind control, lying, mixing with the Beast of Revelation, and so on and so forth…

All these fruits prove that the Watch Tower organisation is not being used by God, and never has been.

I also find the smoke screen wearing thin when we hear the same old crap about “well no one is perfect, and we all make mistakes” that just doesn’t hold water at all. Can you show me where the biblical Prophets of old were allowed by God to make deliberate false prophecies for decades in the name of Jehovah, persecute those who didn’t accept them and then get let off when they are found out? Name one prophet You Know, who was allowed to make multiple false prophecies in the name of God and still get God’s approval? I do not know of one. Stop mixing personal faults/mistakes with preaching about God’s divine will—because they are light years apart!

• Eric
    Eric

I can't speak for the rest of you, but from where I stand, You Know has convinced me that Bible Prophecy fortold that Jehovah's visible organization on earth would be run by a bunch of incompetant, coniving liars that can't raise a blip on the public radar.

Eric

• seven006
    seven006

Come on Bobby,

Some of us know your game. You can give a monkeys butt about any of this. The only thing you care about is putting in your hours so you can continue to suck off of the people in your congregation. It's called pioneering for a living and you are a master at it.

You have played your game for many years and you have to be blind to think many of us cannot see through it. As long as you are quoting JW propaganda along with a few scriptures you can count the hours on your monthly time slip and keep the free food coming in. You don't even care if you look stupid by contradicting yourself all the time. Its the hours that count, that's it.

It is so obvious that you don't even believe the garbage you spend hours writing. Reading between your lines has become quite a hobby for some of us. I'll help you out here and tell you that the sand grain of conscience you do have is starting to show up more often. Keep this up and you will blow your cover and your free meal ticket.

The only sad part is there are still some who think you are sincere in your posts and do not realize it is just a game for you and that you seem them only as game pieces to play with. The more they reply with scriptures, the more time you can fill in on your time slip by responding to them.

I know you will not respond to me or Farkel or Alan F. or anyone else who knows your real game. If it got out, you'd actually have to get a real job and work for a living. BTW, The anointed thing is a nice touch to your game, it makes the JW's all nervous and stuff. Good job on that one! There are those who know who you really are Bobby, so be careful and keep playing nice with the kiddies.

Take care,
    Dave

• Englishman
    Englishman

Nemesis,

You said: You Know:

“Then, also, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. And many false prophets will arise and mislead many…”—Matthew 24:10, 11

Excellent points, you are absolutely spot on with what you say, which means that you will not get any response from YK. Dubs always run when they are confounded.

Englishman.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

[QUOTE]Other "faiths" simply don't have a clue who Jehovah is and what His purposes are nor are they in any position to receive his mercy. No one else is in a position to fulfill the prophecies except Jehovah's Witnesses. / You Know

HOW IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW. You're just spouting the "party" line. How many churches have you investigated, or even set foot in. It's a big world out there and it's obvious you know very little about it. I still am waiting for some legit JW to explain to me why it is the JW's claim they are Jehovah's organization. I asked in a previous post (still unanswered) a JW friend told me that the organization goes back 6,000 years. I know how to get from Adam to Abraham and to Christ. Who came before the bible students or Charles Russell? How do you follow the authority from Christ to Russell. In the 1500's, believers in Christ were basically made up of Catholics, Protestants and The Church of England. I just can't get a JW to tell me how Charles Russells/Bible Students interpretations were the real "TRUTH" compared to other's interpretations. Did God appear to them and said You, Your're the One?

One other things, it seems from all the information I received on this board, that the "Christians" outside of the JW world are more Christ like in the examples they set for loving people and not shunning or ruining families.

• You Know
    You Know

Nemesis asks:

No particular reason. I didn't quote it any way, I merely alluded to it. But, if you are inferring that Jehovah's Witnesses are the false prophets that Jesus warned against, that would appear during his presence, then you are unwittingly confirming that we are living during the last days. And, if Jehovah's Witnesses are the false prophets, who then are the true ones that Jesus was referring to, that would be preachinging the good news of the kingdom during that same period? Christendom hasn't a clue what the kingdom is, so there is no way that they could preach about it. Clearly, you are mistaken. / You Know

• jerome
    jerome

Ok I think I can make some sense of the situation.

This is just the feeble attempt of a worldly indivisual trying to make sense of the thoughts of one of the annointed chosen few of God. So dont be too hard on me with your reply ok.

Here I go again...

Let me start out with a statement that I think that everyone can agree on.

Every religion has made mistakes.

Now let us digress.

Their are certain boundaries that have to be put in place that protect the lives of innocent people and to protect them from tryinical rule. If these rules are broken to the extent that the religion nolonger fulfilles its inital purpose then it has gone too far.

At this stage people are then intitled to make reformations or leave their organisation and create their own, if not they have in essence become their own worst enemy by disreguarding the inital purpose they set out to acheive. Still with me.

Now with You Know's organisation, it has made so many mistakes and has broken somany of its own rules and changed so many teachings that it has lost sight of its inital goal.

But You Know is so desperate to hold on tothe idea that the watchtower is the truth that he is willing to sacrifice much of his God given talent in the form of comprehension to continue to feel all snug and protected from this viscious world welive in. I mean this in no offence to You Know because I think that if I were in his shoes that I would do the same thing or even worse.

So as it would seem the only possible way to maintain his since of pride and security that he has attained by pointing his finger and shouting names at everybody else that does not doing exactly as big mother says, he has to judge the Watchtower by different standards or else the walls will come tumbling down.

Here is an example.

It only takes one false prophecy to make a false prophet.

If anyother Church predicted the end of the world then the Watchtower would have no trouble pointing the finger at them for false prophesy.

But when the Watchtower makes 7 false predictions about the Worlds end (1914, 15, 18, 20, 25, 40's, 75) it is all due to the inperfections of men.

Thus he will not have wasted x years of his life and will still have hope of making it to heaven.

This is getting really boring so i'll have to leave off here.

jerome

• ballistic
    ballistic

If there's one thing I've learnt about JW reasoning, it is that they have to have it both ways - always. They will contradict themselves and on both occasions quote scripture as You Know does to back themselves up or to give authority where there is none.
    They will say "look at this proof, our prophecy of xxxx has come true, this prooves we are the one's appointed over the master's belongings!" and then later say "well that was a mistake and if it did stumble anyone, well that was prophesied too!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit