Since Great Crowd has no mediator

by sosoconfused 86 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jhine
    jhine

Rat 350 , read the NT without the Watchtower coloured spectacles and see how often Jesus is mentioned . Paul says "I know my saviour " Not "I am taking in knowledge of Him but I know Him . Also remember when reading that wherever the Watchtower puts the word Jehovah in the NT it is not really there , only Lord , this in many instances actually refers to Jesus not Jehovah as the WT likes to imply .For some reason they seem determined to edge Jesus out of Christianity !!! JESUS CHRISTianity

• designs
    designs

Paul's fictious character became the standard, how silly do you feel now.

• jhine
    jhine

As you cannot substantiate your statement , not at all .

• designs
    designs

A man who never saw this supposed Jesus and only describes two hallucinations as 'proof', so yeah it gets problematic. But that's the beauty of the religious mind.

If I stood in the middle of a Costco parking lot and later said 'A bright light blinded me and I heard a voice say 'designs' why are you persecuting me' wouldn't it be time to call for medical help.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

DATA:

Thank you for the John 17:3 link. (I was gonna put a thumbs-up icon, but then I saw the airplane icon and couldn't resist. Not sure what it means. Maybe, 'have a nice flight!' :)

Take Care

• franticfran
    franticfran

I never realised this "truth" either,until I read it here on this forum! proof if any were needed that the majority of us just sit there in the hall and swallow what is fed to us! but not anymore people!

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Well, butter my butt and call me Biscuit! I thought about that before!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit