Interesting Quote from Adolph Hitler in MEIN kAMPF

by Band on the Run 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• 5go
    5go

The strange thing is that I was agreeing with Adoph for the first 100 pages. My interest was what personal experiences led to his antiSemitism.

That is a lesson of politics Hilter probally didn't give a damn about Jews either way (in fact one of his friends turned out to be a Jew and he pardoned him from death he still went to a work camp to keep up apearances) but Europeans hated them and wanted them gone. Hitler knew this so he tried to give them what they wanted, a Europe without Jews. If you notice countries that Germany invaded almost overnight handed over their jews with no fight in fact went out of there way to hand them over to the death squads, sometimes not even waiting for the Germans to ask, sometimes taking on themselves to kill them.

That is why a lot of jews left Europe even after the war was over. They knew they weren't going to be welcome back home.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

yadda, marylin manson? isn't that a pop music singer? How off topic is that! Do people follow that person?

Yes people should read about Jim Jones, how he taught and how people willigly submitted to mind control. Those who read and critique dangerous ideas, and learn from them are the ones who hopfully ptotect themselves from such dangerous "leaders".

• still thinking
    still thinking

Thanks for the link to the Downloadable PDF jwleaks.

Interesting thread BOTR

• glenster
    glenster

I'm pretty sure yadda yadda 2 meant Charles Manson.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson

Didn't Hitler say something like one of the advantages or ironies of his
    strategy (killing combatants and non-combatants) is that it forced his opponents
    who criticized it to emulate it (area bombing, etc.) if they were going to
    defend themselves?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_bombardment
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpet_bombing#During_World_War_II

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I grew up hating the Germans from all the war films that were constantly on TV. Servicemen were quite vocal about Germans. Accounts of concentation camp survivors filled the newspapers and TVs. It has diminished so much, Hitler was not Satan. He was a German colonoel during WWI and a mediocre painter. Art schools rejected him.

Americans and the British feel so mug, Never here. I believed that until I was a student at Columbia. Professors in field after field told us what a cultural paradise Germany was. Generations of academics had to study at the prestigious medival universities in Germany, which were considered far better than Oxford or Cambridge. My confirmation sponsor and instructor studied there. It was the center of Western civilization. Many people took no h eed when the Nazis first became prominent. Certainly, such a civilized country would not tolerate the Nazis being a mainstream party. People laughed.

My confirmation sponsor, Canon West, was a good student studying theology in Germany. He told us it was inconceivable to him that Germans would ever support such a buffoon. Out of curiosity, he decided to attend the first Nazi rally at Nuremberg to see for himself. He told us it was the worst night of his life. Evil was palpable. He never sensed evil that way before the rally. Leaving the rally at midpoint, he literally grabbed his passport and was on the next plane back to the US. He found words could not convey the horror of that night. No German degree for him. His main point was to warn young people traveling abroad to always maintain control over our passports. Something I did not do. I left one country in a mad rush. Fortunately, the landlady had it in her hand. I just physically overpowed her and used my heavy duffel bag as a weapon.

Hitler was human. The idea is to learn from what happened. When Santorum knocks education or women's reproductive rights are challenged, I feel a special duty to stop them. If this country believed in what it preaches, my mom would have completed high schoool.

I was always troubled by why the Jews did not resist on a massive scale. It seemed awkward to ask Jews I knew. Finally, I found an expert. She told me that the Nazis did not run a normal society and suddenly grab Jews into concentration camps. Rather, a long process of dehumanization occurred. First, they were restricted in small measures. They were outraged but said it could be worse. A long series of further actions dehumanizing the Jews led the Jews to ultimately walk docilely into the gas chambers.

It can happen here. I see the extreme right, particularly those who hate Obama but can't articulate any reasons, and the extreme left, who often act as fascists. Obama had a fight with leftists fascists.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This quote from Mein Kampf shows the originality of Hitler's utilization of propaganda to push and secede in his own political agendas.

Unfortunately he was right.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Yes, he was right. If leaders had read Mein Kampf, though, would he succeed if appeasement were not followed. There were tons of Nazi sympathizers in England and America. If the local population had any regard for Jews as fellow citizens, the Nazis could not run the death camps and slave labor camps. People went out of their way to co-operate. Before America entered the war very late, it was socially acceptable to be a Nazi.

Teachers College at Columbia University endorse the Nazi ideas of face structure and race. Columbia would like to forget. Teachers College was very involved in the eugenics movement. They asserted that scientific proof showed that Negroes were vastly inferior. Northern Europeans had the best measurements. Respectable professors not only believed this garbage, they converted others.

• cantleave
    cantleave

The great majority of a nation is so feminine in its character and outlook that its thought and conduct are ruled by sentiment rather than by sober reasoning.

Now that does sound like the WTS

• glenster
  • yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I meant Charles Manson, not Marilyn Manson, ffs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit