Why elders' wives are such gossipers...

by Calebs Airplane 53 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zeb
    zeb

Power prob I may repeat self.

Blondie: Love you babe.

CA spot on. and I know Im repeating self, such ones have no real hobbie, scanty education, never read anything other than wt, have generally ill health and a poor appreciation of the human body.

• prologos
    prologos

hierarchy of minds: highest: discussing ideas, concepts,

" situations, things

" gossip.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

when my son and his wife seperated between the elders and their wives it was knowlege in several different congregation by the next day.. Then they tried to blame our family. This is under the heading why My husband, children and I are no longer JWs.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

double post

• biometrics
    biometrics

Elders are put in a paradoxical situation. They either keep secrets from their wife/family. Or they break elders' rules.

Knowing how women operate, there's a lot of congregational secrets that leak out during pillow talk.

• prologos
    prologos

biometrics: see Samson and Delilah. the hairy story, of the book of fables.

• Mum
    Mum

There was always some very dramatic event in my last congregation. It would have been hard to ignore them all and just go on as if everything was all sweetness and light, as we were supposed to. These are all true, but you guys probably won't be shocked. After all, you've been dubs, too.

An elder's son fell in love with the wife who was half of a couple who just moved to our congregation. Eventually, she divorced her new husband and married the elder's son.

At an assembly at a school, a couple of adolescents went into a closet and closed the door, locking themselves in. I think a school official had to be called to find a solution and set them free.

A sister's (unbelieving) husband had an affair with her (fleshly and "spiritual") sister while his wife was in the hospital having a baby.

The wife of a "Jonadab" left him because, allegedly, he wouldn't buy furniture and other household necessities.

A brother was asked by a householder if he would like something to drink. He asked for a beer.

A family who was not approved for baptism because, apparently, they could not answer the baptismal questions, moved to another state and notified the congregation that they had been baptized in a regular church.

A congregation couple's pregnant non-JW daughter who had been living in another state moved back in with her parents. A pioneer brother fell in love with her and married her.

I could go on, but you get the picture.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Nice thread. To read later

• prologos
    prologos

mum: the question was "WHY ?" you answered it: its so interesting. fact stranger/ truer than fiction. it is it that what it means to be in the truth?

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

MUM...A householder asked a Brother if he would like something to drink and he said yes please...a beer?

Now that is funny. I don't consider that gossip. That's just a funny story. lol

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit