Kinky details to JW boys death

by Kep 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

signgirl

Thanks so much for sharing that with us...I feel so sad for Rami. Sounds like he was a good man. Thanks again, that was interesting.

Beck

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

It's always a good idea to allow some respect for those who are the most effected by tradgies as this and not jump on a band wagon of what if's that do no one a good service.

plmkrzy

signgirl

Thanks so much for sharing that with us...I feel so sad for Rami. Sounds like he was a good man. Thanks again, that was interesting.

Beck
    I spent a little time with Rami Oved and family before they emigrated to New Zealand. They are all warm, kind, people and were a close family. This will have had a shattering effect on them.
    Please don't try and turn these people into pawns in the battle against the Watchtower Society. It was a camping trip with some stupid horseplay that had tragic results. Please let the family grieve with out being subjected to communications that try to further others' agendas. We complain when the Witnesses use tragedy to target people who are emotionally vulnerable, surely we should avoid this practice ourselves?

Why not just give them some space, rather than creating moral crucifixions or spreading ridiculous rumours about Mossad, that will only increase the hurt these people are feeling?

Expatbrit

ditto's
    plm

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • anewperson
    anewperson

Plum Crazy is a WTS "Fellow Worker" so "her" comments that this is no big deal deserve to be ignored. The little one liner about there's always two sides of everything is very weak here. A kind kid is dead and his kind father is in tears. Shame on the Watchtower for keeping its pedophile and abuse secrets secret. May the true God Jehovah expose you yourselves naked before the public eye. Please email [email protected] politely, daily asking that the documentary on the WTS's pedophile coverups be aired soon.

• bakedcanuck
    bakedcanuck

get help adumbperson, you need it fast.

• Angharad
    Angharad

I agree with Expat - I think this was a tragic accident, and we will probably never really know what happened.

anewperson:

I think we should be careful about labeling someone a watchtower supporter just becase they dont share our view on a certain matter.

• ugg
    ugg

this is so tradgic.....although rami does not post here,,,he does
    visit in chat...2 days ago he disassociated himself from the organization. he is broken...his wife still attends but with out heart...

the elders involved have not appologized to them...nor did they as a
    group come back to look for the boy...

his pain is immeasurable.....his life gone......he has been punished for
    speaking publicly about the matter....welcome to the truth!!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Ugg:

Please can you tell me what username Rami registered under?

Expatbrit

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

bttt

If anyone knows, please let me know. I would very much like to contact Rami Oved.

Expatbrit

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Expat, I have passed your email on to a friend of mine who knows Rami well...they have been in contact recently...so he may contact you soon and put you in touch with him....I only hope Rami gets the support he deserves and needs. ((((Rami and Family))))

Ugg...thank you so much for that fresh information. Please, pass on my love and regards to him and his family...I feel concern not just for the loss of his son...but the reactions that followed. Please let him and his family know my email is open: [email protected]

Beck - also of Aotearoa

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 8 August 2002 23:3:28

• helena
    helena

You bunch of cruel insensitive dumb cunts!!! xxx ...a very innocent boy got lost in the wild after pranks...yes he was sensitive and very shy...and btw for all you dumb cunts out there...a very beautiful and sweet boy who adored his Father, Mother, Brother and Abba and Eima....Injustice has happened here.....with the JW's at the time...you know you are and I hope you are still turning in your sleep because you have not to this day apologised to Elons Father for the selfish neglect and useless manhood that you displayed on the night that he was lost.... For those of you that don't know...Yes Elon wandered off....obviously troubled by the idiotic foolhardy that was forced on him...he was wearing just shorts and a tshirt....he lost his way and got so lost in the wild of Lake Daniels...it started to rain and it was extra cold that night...as dark came in he knew he was lost...he slipped down a muddy bank to a river...he tried so hard to crawl up...but wasn't able to ...he died of hyperthermia...alone, cold and knowing....In the meantime...in the hut where everyone was staying...the so called "Men" in charge...decided it was too unsafe to go and look for him because it was raining...they told his older Brother Ray to go to sleep...They all went to sleep and didn't contact Elons father, Rami until the next day. They had all the gear to go into the bush....They were experienced deer hunters...My question is and and always has been ....how can anyone....go to sleep when a child is missing in the fucken wild??!! ....Every parent I have spoken to agreed that they would crawl on their hands and knees in the dark to find them even if they weren't from their loins...That wasn't enough...they searched 7 days then called off the search...it turned out the tracker dog missed Elons scent and his Father searched for 73 days for his son....being a top tracker from the Israeli Army...it was torment for him because he couldn't find his son....Thankfully it was the tracker dog from the beginning with it's owner from Murchison who found Elons remains...and not his Father...Rami never saw his Sons remains but can imagine and has lived this tragedy every day and especially every day this year over and over...The pain has never eased and the sorrow and torment has not either....Nothing will make this ok....but all of you cunts that were responsible for a child, and did not go and look for him and chose, to go to fucken sleep when it was raining and he was out there in the cold...need to man up and apologise to Rami and Kinlaya and Ray Oved for your selfish negligence and to all you other JW cunts that turned against a highly thought after Elder and his Family because of your guilt...well you need to apologise too....you have no idea what you have done....and to this day...Elon is dead and his Family suffers continuously...the name Mehrten rings a bell.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit