Kinky details to JW boys death

by Kep 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Kep
    Kep

I guess kinky was a bit over the top.
    However, in view of the circumstances, you do wonder.
    As yet there are no evidences of foul play.
    It seems the police were disturbed that this particular event was not reported when the boy went missing.
    My heart goes out to his family for their loss.
    I feel this highlights the fact that the borg mentality kicked in not to let out any discriminating information that would discredit the great name of Jahovah.
    Very sad.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

There are several things that I find disturbing in this matter. The first, and most important, is that these "elders"....these "mature adults".....thought it was unimportant to report a missing boy to the authorities. They were in charge, and they were responsible for the safety of these young men. Would a camp counselor be in serious trouble if he "forgot" to call authorities when one of his charges was missing? I would think so.

Secondly, this was not a group of adults "goofing off" on a weekend away. These so-called spiritual shepherds were entrusted with the lives and safety of impressionable young men. I would certainly be concerned if an adult was taking lewd photographs of MY child.

• Satanus
    Satanus

It shows that the wt method of ruling doesn't work. There is nothing theocratic about it. Their hierarchical power structure is corrupt from the bottom to the top. Wasn't it jeremiah who sais man has dominated man to his injury??

SS

• apostate man
    apostate man

My GOD people! A boy is DEAD. Thats right D E A D !!

What a bunch of sicko's to do this type of thing and then sluff it off as "guys will be guys". Bullshit. They hid the fact that they took pictures, etc., if they had something to do with the death, which they did, even if it was as simple as scarying the kid off, then why wouldn't they hide that as well?

No, let's blame it on the kid, FOR DYING. Must have been apostate! What a bunch of sick fucks. PERIOD.

Break the chains that bind you,
    unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing.
  • SixofNine
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Imagine how the boys father feels. He no doubt believed that having his boy camping out w a group w two elders would be a really good influence, both spiritually and male bonding/growing up.

What will the wt tactics be, towards him? If he makes a negative peep, there will no doubt be pressure put on him. If he has any clout, the wt may buy him off. AT any rate, he won't be allowed to 'stumble' others by pointing out the neglegence of the god appointed elders. I wonder how long it will be before he is no longer jw? Has anyone contacted him yet??

SS

• Kep
    Kep

RedhorseWoman,
    His disappearance was reported to the police after a while, I think it was the next day.
    Searches were done etc...

• amccullough
    amccullough

Apostate Man -

What a bunch of sicko's to do this type of thing and then sluff it off as "guys will be guys". Bullshit.
    Do what type of thing? Go camping and act like idiots? They should be blamed for the boys death because one kid wore a bra, another was photographed taking a piss, and another farted in someone's general direction? Granted, they acted stupid and it was even more stupid to not reveal these bits to the authorities, but if you read the article you will see that even the boy's brother didn't think to report these happenings. It seems obvious that they are not evidence of any "foul play."

I have no interest in defending these yahoos but think it silly to go overboard about some dumb guys acting like dumb guys.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mcc

Sure, they were just dumb guys. I can see that. But the wt SAYS elders are the princes ruling for christ, now at this time. The boy and his father likely bought into the wt *orse s*it, and viewed those dumb guys as gods reps. The boy must have been a little upset when one of 'em farted in his face.

SS

• amccullough
    amccullough

SS-
    You're right, they acted stupid. But I would be hard pressed to fault them as I have acted much stupider in many situations. If you are above this level of reproach then continue faulting them and even blame them for the indirect cause of this child's death. They probably don't feel bad enough right now anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit