ONLY 500 DAYS REMAINING until the 100th Anniversary of Jesus reign...

by Calebs Airplane 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Heaven
    Heaven

Yesterday was my 30th work anniversary. I am now eligible to retire. Funny isn't it since I was told I wouldn't even need a career.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Family members didn't attend our wedding in 1973 because it was not the time to get married so close to the end...then 2 years later we had our first of two children...what are you thinking! 41 years later we are happy grand parents and close to retirement. It's a good thing we "desobeyed" the FDS because today we would be broke and alone as so many who decided to wait for the new system to live...what a sad existence.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Heh - I wonder good ol' Lars is going to do to mark the 20th anniversary of his anointing as Messiah? Maybe a Diana Ross tribute concert in front of the "holy dumpster"?

'Is going to'? The 20th anniversary was nearly 2 years ago. You missed the party LOL.

• sir82
    sir82

Dang! Missed it by 2 years.

That's it - if the Messiah can't even be bothered to send me so much as a simple text, I'm done with him.

Maybe I'll see if the Hare Krishna chanter on the street outside my office has any slots open in his disciple list....

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Don't worry, if he's really the Messiah, he will rise from the grave of his banning and return here some day (three years after his ban, "a year for a day"?).

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Jesus will officially start another 100 years of idle rulership... As of 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, NOW!

• Mary
    Mary

Hope the GB are monitoring this site today. I'm sure they'll be lots and lots of well wishing on here!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Reporting live from Ontario, Canada....

We are Armageddon-less so far today.

WOOT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit