ONLY 500 DAYS REMAINING until the 100th Anniversary of Jesus reign...

by Calebs Airplane 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mP
    mP

Lars:

When Jesus was speaking of "the END", it was a reference to what the natural Jews thought "the end" was, which was the end of their current "system of things" which was rule by gentiles. So the "end" is a reference to the " end of the gentile times" which ended on November 30, 1947 when the Jews officially came out of exile.

mP:

jesus was talking about the temple being destroyed in 70AD. Given the gospels were all written after this, its not prophecy but a warning. Jesus is telling the jews to give up in their fight against Rome. That "end' did happen, they got punished for trying the impossible.

• Este
    Este

I might be considered a lurker and I say that the reign of Jesus Christ begin after the 911 attacks say sometime in the year 2005 say March 11th or so to be exact lol.....what about those apples?

E.

• smiddy
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro

Este:

I might be considered a lurker and I say that the reign of Jesus Christ begin after the 911 attacks say sometime in the year 2005 say March 11th or so to be exact lol.....what about those apples?

No.

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

I remember years ago telling my brother-in-law that the next convention I go to will be in 2014. He laughed (despite himself). Honestly, I don't think I'm going to go.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Larsinger58:

That means christ would have to arrive within less than a year of April 6, 1993 and thus sometime in 1992-1993. That means Jerusalem has to fall in 529 BCE and not 607 BCE or 587 BCE.

As soon as someone insists that something "has to" fall at a particular time in order for some magical thing to happen, you can safely conclude that the person saying it is wrong.

• smiddy
    smiddy

1914 was an invisible presence of Jesus Christ , hang on, wasnt it 1874 ? an invisible presence of Jesus Christ ? or am I mistaken ! I could be .1888 or somewhere about that date wasn`t that the end of 6000 years of humans existence on earth ? according to WT chronology ? And then that was changed to 1975 ,so can we see a change of the 1914 date before the 100th Anniversary ? It wouldnt surprise me .

smiddy

• mP
    mP

lARS

Armageddon occured on 13 Jan 1834. 13 from the apostles of Jesus, there is one god, 18 children of Ruth, 3 sons of jacob of giza and 4 sons of aaron. Its all basic stuff really.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

498 days to go

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I'm going to celebrate by doing what Jesus has been doing since 1914- NOTHING.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit