ONLY 500 DAYS REMAINING until the 100th Anniversary of Jesus reign...

by Calebs Airplane 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Larsinger58:

Your statement makes no sense, since the fulfillment of the chronology is conditional. It is a test. It is either fulfilled per the interpretation or not.

No, Lars. You're just wrong.

• irondork
    irondork

Wait. Wait! WAIT!

Does this mean that there will only be 900 years of actual paradise-ness now? Are they skimming this off the top of my bonus?

I'm starting to feel a little ripped off here.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

irondork:

Does this mean that there will only be 900 years of actual paradise-ness now? Are they skimming this off the top of my bonus?

Yes. And they're removing 10% of your panda as well.

• Heaven
    Heaven

there are 7 billion people on the Earth and only 2.5 billion of them are Christians

Shhhh ! Don't tell the Christians, especially Jehovah's Witnesses.

This kind of news does not go over well.

I had an hour and a half conversation last weekend with a couple of Christians. They were completely unaware of the relative smallness of the Christian faith. When I told them the above statistic, they were stunned. I got the deer in the headlights look.

• dogon
    dogon

OMG another date. The dubbers knew it was the end of the world in 1874, they knew it was the end in 1914,1916,1925. I left this shit hole of a religion and they are all shit holes to one extent or another in 1995 when I saw they changed the meaning of Generation. I kept my old Truth book, that shows the bible and an arrow pointing from one side to the other saying within one generation, so I can always remember why I left that shit hole of a religion. They screw up peoples lives, and then pull the rug out because its based on lies that is based on a fantasy book.

• mP
    mP

When will JWs get tattoos about their dates on their foreheads, to show real commitment.

• Calebs Airplane
  • designs
    designs

Ready for Lift-Off

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Jesus has been busy redecorating the Kingdom Halls with JW.ORG signs for his celebration! He sure knows how to party.

• sir82
    sir82

Heh - I wonder good ol' Lars is going to do to mark the 20th anniversary of his anointing as Messiah? Maybe a Diana Ross tribute concert in front of the "holy dumpster"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit