If man evolved?

by tornapart 427 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Comatose
    Comatose

Jerry Coyne - Why Evolution Is True

Don't let the name put you off. It's a very well written scientific book that starts with basics and explains the many different facets involved with adaptations and evolution.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So if I start running again and the stress of running increases my bone density over time, is that adaptation or evolution?

• TD
    TD

No and No

• *lost*
    *lost*

comatose - it's not too geeky scientist is it ? really can't be bothered attempting the heavy heavy stuff.

Cos to be honest it is not something I worry about or think about.

I appreciate nature and the marvelous creations on this earth. Such a pity that man with all his knowledge, hasn't got a clue how to co-exist and preserve it, rather than destroying for political and financial gain.

gonn have a looksy now on amazon.

Hasn't this been such a lovely civilised conversation on the subject, without anyone getting pissy, bitchy or nasty - wow

well done everyone, I am quite proud of you all on that point. you have proved it can be done.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Continue...

• *lost*
    *lost*

lol

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" We must remember it is impossible for a human today to mate with a human who lived 200 years ago. So for evolution to be believable we want to see some evidence of balance here. "

Say whaaatt!!?? I doubt the above statement. Unless it's because they are already dead and time machines are impossible.

• jgnat
    jgnat

they are already dead and time machines are impossible haven't been invented yet

• jgnat
    jgnat

for *lost*, the habsburg family, intermarrying to keep the power and money in-house.

http://www.antiquesatoz.com/habsburg/habsburg-jaw.htm

This sort of in-breeding takes care of itself after enough generations.

• jgnat
    jgnat

DATA-DOG, no matter how much running you do, your children will not inherit denser bones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit