Kidnaper of 3 Cleveland women - his mom a JW

by Gayle 53 Replies latest social current

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think Ariel Castro might be an elder soon: he really manifests the fruitage of The WATCHTOWER.

• moshe
    moshe

Nobody else knows anything?

Bull twinkies -

Family never heard banging on pipes, yelling, noticed extra trash from the prisoners, was there a toilet in the basement?- how was the human waste disposed of? ? They didn't wonder about the locked doors or the extra groceries he was buying?

Plenty more people are guilty of knowing something, but keeping their silence.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

When this story broke I had a very strong suspicion that there would be a JW connection.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Funny, I didn't foresee a JW connection at all, but obviously the "grandma" knows way more than she is letting on. As are other family members. This is going to turn into one of those WTF stories when the facts come out

• rocketman
    rocketman

In the words of George Costanza "This thing is like an onion. The more layers you peel, the more it stinks".

This story will likely verify that observation.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Well, just for a start - if your son showed up with a 5 year old kid and told you that this was your granddaughter - wouldn't you just possibly want to meet the mother?

I am having a very hard time believing that NOBODY in Castro's family had ANY IDEA that he had three girls captive all these years in his house.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Another child kidnapping story that ties in the Dubs, was it Jaycee Durgard or another abduction tied to the witnesses.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I know JWs complain, about the media,, that the media will dramatize an horrible event that was caused by a JW (or related one), but JW don't feel if such a case was done by a Catholic or someone of another religion that the media don't mentioned that. Not true, when it is someone working for a church, is a minister, etc, that is definitely mentioned. (Westboro Baptist, Muslim, Mormon. FLDS, Scientologist, the list goes on)

First, JW make themselves a "Public" people,, calling at people's homes. (that takes a lot of guts or more. mind control) The organization calls all of them a "minister" at baptism. JWs then have the gall/audacity to preach (in their literature) that they are the best people,,that they only have the "truth." JWs denounce all others as false, pagan, and that all others, including children, worthy of death "soon." They put their opinions above educational instructors and medical doctors, who they want to teach their children and who they turn to in their time of need on health concerns. Yet, they remain arrogant.

If you put yourself in public and saying audacious things, then there's a reaping karma, or the like.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have no reason to say that the cong had any direct connection with the perpetrator here....but isn't strange that a religion that only counts one person in what is it ?, 400-500 members of the population ?seems to have some connection with so many notorious crimes?

Just saying

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh they certainly breed crazy, don't they?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit