I sent this letter to my Parents.

by cofty 74 Replies latest members private

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

That was a great letter and it is nice to hear that your parents may be responding positively.

All the best with everything. Look forward to seeing how it turns out.

• laverite
    laverite

Wonderful letter. I am so pleased to hear, Cofty, that you received some kind of response that was positive in some respect. Please update us on what happens after your chat. Good luck to you!

• clarity
    clarity

Glad for you Cofty ... best wishes to you from Canada.

clarity

• talesin
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I was moved by your letter Cofty , and i dont know you personally , and now your saying you have some positive feedback from your parents thats truly great ,I hope it means a better communicating /relationship with you parents and also for your childrens benefit .

I`m sorry,I wasnt aware of your health problems . I do hope you have better diagnosis in the future

smiddy

• Hortensia
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Cofty that's great news but I somehow wish that you don't get your hopes up too much. If your parents were moved by your letter then the inevitable Watchtower guilt that tends against any natural human affection will start to kick in afterwards. They are victims too in a way.

• still thinking
    still thinking

That is fantastic Cofty! Lets hope that this has opened the way to communication between you. I am so glad for you that they have responded positively...that alone is a great outcome.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

That is good news! Here's hoping it goes well. I`ve pm`d you Cofty.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Excellent Letter Cofty. At this point in time I don't want to say anything negative about how your parents are treating you and your children. So I will say this......based on what I have learned about you here....... you are a fierce thinker with much to contribute and a loving and proud parent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit