Michael Jackson's kids decide no more going door-to-door

by Gopher 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

This article made my day. It looks like Paris Jackson and her brother Prince Michael have told Katherine they simply aren't interested in peddling JW stuff from door-to-door any more. I'm glad they are becoming their own people and emerging from their grandmother's control.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/paris-jackson-prince-michael-jackson-jehovas-witness/

Paris Jackson Puts Her Foot Down! No More Going Door-To-Door As Jehovah’s Witness

Is Paris Jackson defying her grandmother Katherine’s wishes?

Every Sunday, Paris, 15, and her brother Prince Michael, 16, would venture door-to-door in Calabasas, Calif., spreading the word for Jehovah’s Witness.

However, in recent months, the pair has neglected their duties, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that it was Paris who put an end to the good deed because she absolutely hated it!

“Paris resented going door-to-door for Jehovah’s Witness, even though it was what her grandmother wanted,” a source close to the situation said.

“So, she dug her heels in a few months back and told Katherine she just doesn’t want to do it anymore — and Paris and Michael haven’t done it since.”

The source added: “Paris just feels she’s more grown up now, and while she’s not renouncing her Christian values,” she doesn’t want to go door-to-door for Jehovah’s Witness forever.”

Paris was also concerned that doing this would make her, Prince Michael and their family appear like the ‘weirdos’ in the area.

“She has her own goals in life now and her own dreams. She wants to continue with her acting career, loves playing the guitar and would welcome the opportunity to follow in her father Michael’s footsteps into pop music.”

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Paris celebrated her 15th birthday with her formerly estranged mother Debbie Rowe last weekend.

It was the first time Paris and her mother have been seen in public together since she was an infant.

The teen was all-smiles as they went shopping and out to dinner.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Yeah, I read that also. Good!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Good for her. Another happy escapee!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Good for her. Are iether of them michael's real kids? Or, are they adopted?

S

• darth frosty
    darth frosty
    "Paris just feels she's more grown up now, and while she's not renouncing her Christian values," she doesn't want to go door-to-door for Jehovah's Witness forever."

There is SOOO much Irony in this statement!

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Darth Frosty, you beat me to it.

The source added: “Paris just feels she’s more grown up now, and while she’s not renouncing her Christian values,” she doesn’t want to go door-to-door for Jehovah’s Witness forever.

Hilarious. She summed it up correctly though, door to door is neverending. It will enver end. I wonder at times if the WT knows just how many JWs secretly hate it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'"Paris just feels she's more grown up now'

Wonder when the granny will grow up.

S

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Wonder when the granny will grow up.

Probably not even after she gets a judgement from the production company and the quack doctor that killed Michael.

You must never forget that this is all about the money.

Just like you must never forget that about the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Door-to-door is to JW's what carousel was for humans in Logan's Run. A false promise of a ritual that ended in everlasting life.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Logan's Run should really have been named "Logan's Gun"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit