I wonder if Blanket wore a mask in service

lol

• whathappened
    whathappened

Good for you, Paris. Join us on JWN.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Theocratic sedition:

At age 15 had I told my folks that there would be no more field service for me, I would have been homeless.

Being worth a gajillion $$$ makes room for such behavior!

• Mum
    Mum

If you had zillions of dollars to donate to the Watchtower in lieu of going out in service, wouldn't you do it? I always believed the stuff celebrity JW's could do that the rest of us couldn't had to be because of what they had to offer in cash and free publicity for the WT. However, I never heard of anyone being converted to JW because of any of those celebs. Who knows?

Good for Paris and Prince. It's a little scary, though, to think of people their age having so much power. At that age, kids usually need to be reined in a lot.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I hope Paris celebrate each and every holiday her grandma celebrates

• wasblind
    wasblind

I hope Paris celebrate each and every holiday her grandma celebrates

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Video - Paris Jackson " HATES the practice of door to door"

http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=2351034834001&odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE%7Cfeatured

Paris Jackson Defies Grandmother, Refuses to Preach Door-to-Door 9NEWS.com - She reportedly is defying her grandmother, Katherine, and refusing to preach door-to-door as is common in their Jehovah's Witness f Katherine Jackson ...

• Joliette
    Joliette

Its good that she is standing up for herself. I wish I had did the same when I was her age.

I'm telling you guys these new generation of kids coming up arent gonna take the watchtower's crap!

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Good point, Joliete.

Maybe we will have to wait this this new generation to become adults, to show some attitude to the GB.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I am sure the grandma gives lots of money to JWs. At least I hope Paris will learn 'more,' "the truth about the truth," and not give money to the WTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit