Michael Jackson's kids decide no more going door-to-door

by Gopher 49 Replies latest jw friends

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

What about the youngest boy ??

Knock Knock...

Good morning, my name is Blanket Jackson and...

SLAM !

• steve2
    steve2

A pre-teen girl's assertiveness is a sight to behold like. I have seen many a barbie-doll torn limb from limb by a mad girl expressing her inner artistic self. There are none so indignant like as those deprived of Facebook time and interminable texting. Parents are hell like - even when they're dead and buried. Grandparents are like the pits, JW-infested or not. Older people stink period, like.

Paris you need to chill out - no Jehovah's witness intends going door to door forever - but that's just the way it turns out when the trumpeted end never comes. As for not forsaking Christian values. Honey, you live in the US of A. Christian values are as common place as plastic bags fluttering down the drain. Even prostitutes preen their Christian values.

• mP
    mP

Wasnt Michael a muslim when he died ?

• Gopher
    Gopher

Jermaine Jackson is a Muslim for sure. It's doubtful that Michael converted.

http://islamnewsroom.com/news-we-need/1280-was-michael-jackson-muslim

• C.O.B.E.Beef
  • steve2
    steve2

Paris: (crying and screaming, with arms flailing shamelessly): "I don't want to go door-to-door, Grandma! I'm sick of all this stuff. I've been doing it, like forever and I don't wann to. I wanna text my (worldy) friends. I want... I want.... I want...."

Grandma Jackson (sternly, mustering her fiercest and famed 'concerned' eye-balling stare) : "Look, honey, how can I put this without hurting your feelings. ..... You're such a budding airhead....just like your damn father! Now get those blasted magazines into your bag and come out with me right this very minute. And, child, don't you dare tarry: You know the end is so very, very near!"

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Welcome to the darkside, Paris. Enjoy!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The Jacksons were never my cup of tea. Nevertheless, I truly wished that this would happen. It is interesting that Paris set boundaries at the same age that I did. I imagine it was not easy.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I wonder if Blanket wore a mask in service

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

99% of 15 year old JWs would love to have the choice of saying, "No more door to door"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit