How to fade?

by naazira 33 Replies latest jw friends

• naazira
    naazira

i am suppose to become an unbaptized publisher in a few days. however ive changed my mind. i finished my bible study and progressing in the org. i just want to leave without giving an answer to the brothers and my conductor. i see myself being disfellowshipped if i get baptized so why even get to that point. at least now i can escape without my name being announced from the platform.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Welcome Naazira. You have cut it fine, but you will save a lot of trouble long term if you fade out now. We you raised a JW or how did you become involved?

• Think About It
    Think About It

Run....run as fast as you can away from this bat-shit crazy cult.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

The answers to jwfacts question will be a big factor. If you're a convert like me, it's easy because your family probably don't want you becoming a Jw in the first place! If you're born in, it's a lot more complicated.

Just slowly go. Shed pre study and answering up at meetings. Make excuses for not witnessing ie feeling stressed. Stress has been my friend!

And welcome to this site. I've found it hugely supportive.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

If you're expected to become an unbaptised publisher soon, buy more time by saying you are like the Boroeans and need more time to search the scriptures. Then fade. Are you a minor with Jw parents?

• naazira
    naazira

thanks for the welcome. i was not rasied as a jw. i was just interested in religion and accepted a bible study. i thought i believed but deep down i know that im a doubter. ive read the experiennces of the friends on here and they have lost a lot of years to this organization.i have only lost about 3 years and im a young adult.

• naazira
    naazira

it seems like im in a good position because they cant do anything to me. and my family doesnt want me becoming a jw so they will be happy to have me back lol

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Naazira...Welcome to tomorrow and the next day and another year and the rest of your life without Watch Tower Big Brother controlling who you are.

I am so happy for you that you decided to not become an unbaptized publisher. and 3 Gold Stars because you are so smart .

Oh...and in The Fade Dance Steps...don't answer the door, have your answering machine on to screen all calls and if anyone sends you a letter, have it returned, address unknown. lol

Just Lois

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Good Suggestions

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

It is up to you. One more suggestion. move to another place to live, they will never find you again. Maybe have PO Box so they will never find out where you are at in the near future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit