How to fade?

by naazira 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

The best way to get out is never to join in the first place...

• naazira
    naazira

i meant religion. i am not sure what site the sister went to. but whatever it was planted deep doubts in her. ill give her a year or so before she is put out.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Welcome naazira!!!!

I'm so happy you were able to realize there is something wrong with the JW's BEFORE you are committed to them. I lost the first 30 years of my life to the JW's and now I have nothing to show for it except a lot of emotional scars, and in the process of leaving lost most of my JW family.

LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you are not even an unbaptized publisher yet there is nothing anyone can do but harass you, and if you live in the USA we have laws here and it does go against a little tiny document called the Constitution! So just disappear! :)

Go back to your family who love you!!!! The JW's will never love you the way your family does!

Also try to encourage that newly baptized friend of yours to leave also.

Gojira

• naazira
    naazira

my phone isnt letting me capitalize andpuncuate err

• rebel8
    rebel8

You are so lucky to have open eyes before most of the damage is done.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Not born in + Unbaptised + No family in = RUN !!!!!!!!

• Gayle
    Gayle

So wonderful that you have your critical thinking ability working. You don't owe them anything. You've given 3 yrs. and they counted 'time' for their records report. Give nothing more. They are "conditional' friends. They will get over you quickly anyway.

• Kush
    Kush

Prepare for a lot of ignored phone calls. They will try every which way to contact you and not let you leave, I'm sure.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

You sound like me: got interested when younger, family not thrilled. You're in a good situation. Bible studies fade all the time so they won't bug you for long.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Welcome to the board.

Tell them you are afraid of water (because you had a near drowning experience as a child ) and there is no way you'd be going through a full water submersion baptism.

Or you can just tell them to $%#k off. (<-sorry if this looks harsh)

Bottom line is that they have absolutely no jurisdiction over you and your obligation to do as they say is no bigger that your obligation to pay their bills, walk their dog or babysit their kids.

Don't go to to their brainwashing sessions and ignore their phone calls.

You don't need to fade, you need to move on with your life.

Good luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit