Public Apology Nathan Natas

by Simon 115 Replies latest forum announcements

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Good to see you back Nathan!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hurray! NN's here! You were one of the very first people to welcome me 9 years ago, and am happy that you are back!

• Glander
    Glander

Let's have a spiritual good time!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Welcome back NN.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Glander said, "Let's have a spiritual good time!"

Mister, are you calling me an oxymoron?

A long, long time ago, when I was a teen at the Kingdom Hall, we used to have a kind of "Theocratic Comedy Routine in which we would joke about "Temple... Oranges! Did you think I was going to say PROSTITUTES? I derive no sensual pleasre from discussing the sins of the flesh!"

Yes indeed it WAS lame, but it made Jah's heart glad. I couldn't have imagined "spiritual" and "good times" being used in a sentence together without the word "NOT".

• moshe
    moshe

Talking about the old KH days- reminds me of all the theocraptic privileges I am missing out on this weekend.

• Satanus
    Satanus

A spiritual good = ouzo, dark rum, port wine, etc.

S

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Someone once said here that it's never too late to do the right thing. Glad to see that he took his own advice, and the site is much the better for it. Now an inglorious chapter and altercation on JWN can be closed with the bannings reversed. Welcome back!

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Hey Nathan,

I don't know you, but I beleive in research some of your posts have come up and you have contributed much to the community. I am glad you are back, and that you are amicable to Simons apology.

I can't help but feel it was bad form to call a former poster a liar publicly on your first post "back". Just sayin.

Either way, lets get everyone freaking back here and get focused people!

• soontobe
    soontobe

Welcome back NN!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit