Gabby Gifford, Families of New Town

by free2beme 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Necks...............................beards.................................rocks?

• Perry
    Perry

I personally would feel safer if more people would get their concelaed hand-gun permit. I watched a teen kid at our old church grow up and become a police officer. He was always packing after that, even in church. Was kinda nice.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No, I think Talk22 shoukd keep on. I haven't looked at the videos but I have an idea what the slant is...an old tired one.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

You're not helping the argument Talk.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

talk, behave................. attack the subject (not the race)

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I agree, Mrs. Jones. This thread needs to be locked. Dumb premise to begin with and now just blatantly racist.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

buzzy, so 1 guy is racist!

the rest of the butt hurt you got needs to be locked?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Double post.

• soontobe
    soontobe
    What other gun legislation was voted on today Burn?

There were several amendments voted on, as I said. One was Manchin-Toomey. Another was the Feinstein AWB. Another was a magazine ban. There were others. Reid pulled the bill since they all failed. The one that came closest was Manchin-Toomey, and it was a terrible piece of legislation.

[links removed]

Not cool, Talk22. And now you've ruined those songs for me (not that they're much good to begin with).

I agree, Mrs. Jones. This thread needs to be locked. Dumb premise to begin with and now just blatantly racist.

Nonsense. You just want it locked. In no way are Talk22s posts reflective of the rest of the people on this thread. I'm sure a mod could just delete those comments.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

you are right, it should be removed........... but, not the rest of the thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit